Sat, 30th Apr, 5.30pm Chelsea v Spurs.

Re: Spurs Lose

Tbilisi said:
adrianr said:
Don't wish to rain on any parades but today will be for little if we don't get 3 points tomorrow. Whilst it's still mathematically possible for us to fail I'l be trying to play down the excitement, remember who we're dealing with here :p Going to be no easier than Blackburn tomorrow and we'll have to be on our A game to get the 3 points.

Also don't forget, even if we go 7 points clear, a loss to Everton and a loss to Spurs, suddenly we're only a point ahead, and we're going into the FA Cup final worrying about the league. It can change that quickly. It's still ALL to play for, don't think otherwise!

[further apologies for being a ray of sunshine]

Was just about to post the same, I suspect you like me have watched City a long time!
The scenario you paint is not as impossible as it might seem. Win tomorrow and go to Goodison absofookinlutely and resolutely determined come what may to stick one down Gollums throat

we will win at everton,i remember us going there and superman and bobinhno notching and it being around this time of the season but tomorrow is major versus the hammers...

win ugly,win beautiful,win with one shot,win with an own goal from them,i couldn`t give a fuck,it`s all about picking up points at this time of the season...

spuds played well at chelski tonight,had good possession of the ball,looked the better team for most parts and what did they end up with??? FUCK FUCK ALL,so let`s get behind the team and get three points any which way...

Tbilisi said:
adrianr said:
Don't wish to rain on any parades but today will be for little if we don't get 3 points tomorrow. Whilst it's still mathematically possible for us to fail I'l be trying to play down the excitement, remember who we're dealing with here :p Going to be no easier than Blackburn tomorrow and we'll have to be on our A game to get the 3 points.

Also don't forget, even if we go 7 points clear, a loss to Everton and a loss to Spurs, suddenly we're only a point ahead, and we're going into the FA Cup final worrying about the league. It can change that quickly. It's still ALL to play for, don't think otherwise!

Was just about to post the same, I suspect you like me have watched City a long time!

Certainly feels about 6 decades longer than it actually has been :D

anymore than 2sheiks said:
Did spuds pick up any injuries today?

Corluka did his hammy so Spuds could be without both first choice full-backs for a while. Bale was limping but seemed to shake it off.

Tbilisi said:
adrianr said:

Are you two related to MCFC Bob by any chance?

LoveCity said:
anymore than 2sheiks said:
Did spuds pick up any injuries today?

Corluka did his hammy so Spuds could be without both first choice full-backs for a while. Bale was limping but seemed to shake it off.

Bale looks gone'

funny how when things go pear shappd, key players always seem to get injured,...

adrianr said:

Clearly a long term city fan!

so spuds can feel hard done-by by the lampard goal, but chelsea got a penalty rejects so thats that evened out.
the offisde kalou goal is evened out by the VDV handball goals he has scored this season.....

Aussie! said:
LoveCity said:

Bale looks gone'

funny how when things go pear shappd, key players always seem to get injured,...
Lovely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.