Sat, 30th Apr, 5.30pm Chelsea v Spurs.

Chelski should comfortably beat Spuds and help us get into the Europa(and you lot into the CL). Would be hilarious to see Spuds go from CL quarter-finalists to having no Euro football at all next season.

Come on Chelsea. My prediction for this weekend is that both Torres and Dzeko score again having broke their respective ducks.

i hope they lose to chelsea, then lose their last 4 games, finsh 6th or 7th !
then lets see if that bent twitching side show phoney can hang on to Bale and Modric ?

Castiel said:
According to Ancelotti in his press conference; Alex, Ramiers and Essien have recovered from injury and we'll have a fully fit squad for this fixture. Consider whats on the line for both teams I suspect it'll be a great match to watch.

Does not always work out like that. Take the spainish game on Wednesday.

But forget Barca and Real it's Spurs that play the beautiful, open and attacking football. So it's a nailed on classic this match

mcmanus said:
Castiel said:
According to Ancelotti in his press conference; Alex, Ramiers and Essien have recovered from injury and we'll have a fully fit squad for this fixture. Consider whats on the line for both teams I suspect it'll be a great match to watch.

But forget Barca and Real it's Spurs that play the beautiful, open and attacking football. So it's a nailed on classic this match
Spurs do play attacking football but it's because they have to. Their defence is shit and they have a dodgy keeper prone to give a pen or just simply cock up.

Come on Chelsea

mcmanus said:
Castiel said:

Know where you're coming from but the point is, if Chelsea want to continue their hopes of winning the league, we NEED to win; if Spurs want to continue their hopes of overhauling you to 4th, they NEED to win. The CL is constantly littered with defensive tactics in home legs against superior opposition like you saw in Madrid because an away goal is worth double. In the PL its simply, winner takes all and both teams are on their last chance to achieve their respective goals.

Cech; Ivanovic, Luiz, Terry, Cole; Essien, Mikel, Lampard, Malouda; Torres, Drogba.

Gomes; Corluka Kaboul Dawson Gallas; Lennon Sandro Modric Bale; Van der Vaart; Pavlyuchenko.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.