Sat down at Chelsea

Silvaslovechild said:
Does anyone know who I can write to about complaining ?

Really pissed off I had almost 5000 points and couldn't get a bleeding ticket yet there are people in fucking chelsea shirts in the city end.

Agree as this was Citys fault for taking the small allocation.

In fairness, most of the blues there were the usual awayers. I didnt see any chelsea shirts in our end and i mooched about at half time - not saying there wernt any, but if there were they were few.
its the first away game in years that ive sat down at, no big deal i can sing just as loud sitting as standing. COME ON CITY!!

felixbg said:
It definatly wasn't 50, it was 20 at most. Granted slagging our own fanbase off isn't the best idea in the world, but for some people an away day is the highlight of the week and sitting down and not getting behind the team in one of the biggest away games of the season is disgusting.

What are people behind you that aren't able to stand up for two hours supposed to do?

The London aways have got very touristy. Doesn't make sense but definitely a trend when we go to the capital.

They shouldn't go to away games if you're not prepared to stand up. I'm sure those who wish to sit down would have a much better time away from those who wish to stand up as they seem to hate them so much.

I saw a guy in the top tier left side half way up get thrown out due to having a pint with him...How did he manage that ??

samharris said:
I saw a guy in the top tier left side half way up get thrown out due to having a pint with him...How did he manage that ??
...snuck it Sam ;-)

Nreddishblue said:
They shouldn't go to away games if you're not prepared to stand up. I'm sure those who wish to sit down would have a much better time away from those who wish to stand up as they seem to hate them so much.

You're a perfect example of what I meant about the "away fans police" types. Who are you to say what sort of fans can or can't go to away games?

I've stood up at most away games this season but when there are people who clearly want or need to sit down that's fair enough I don't block their view. It doesn't stop me singing if I want to.

100%blue said:
felixbg said:
It definatly wasn't 50, it was 20 at most. Granted slagging our own fanbase off isn't the best idea in the world, but for some people an away day is the highlight of the week and sitting down and not getting behind the team in one of the biggest away games of the season is disgusting.

What are people behind you that aren't able to stand up for two hours supposed to do?

read their programme, drink there soup & wonder why extra time is being played at a league match

Obvious Mancunian said:
p.s i'm a tad pissed off having only just got back from chelsea, aswell as finding out that the aa's relay service isn't what it seems.

Two lads that were with me in the ground Ben and Lee had a nightmare journey getting home. I assume this is the same car that had fanbelt problems?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.