Saturday morning no longer a day of rest

I worked 15 years o nhotels and shift work mainly any 5 of 7, but with extra (sometimes unpaid) time through the high turnover of staff those weeks were normally 70-80hrs+

12 years ago I got the chance to work in public sector catering that gaurenteed any 5 of 7 but mainly always days and mon-fri, I took a 4 grand pay cut and losses on bonuses, but never regretted it aa I would rather ahve the nights and weekend off after earning it imho in those first 15 years.
Plus it doesn't hamper my love of city

Best way to cook a whitefish filet?

I worked 15 years in hotels and shift work mainly any 5 of 7, but with extra (sometimes unpaid) time through the high turnover of staff those weeks were normally 70-90hrs+

12 years ago I got the chance to work in public sector catering that gaurenteed any 5 of 7 but mainly always days and mon-fri, I took a 4 grand pay cut and losses on bonuses, but never regretted it as I would rather have the nights and weekend off after earning it imho in those first 15 years.
Plus it doesn't hamper my love of city
Yep,if its possible......a better standard of life/health far outweighs the extra pennies.

Ok I would say for healthy options steam or poach goes well with cruched black pepper royals and baby brocolli
Grilled is good with a nice salsa verde
Whole cover in rock salt and barbecue, serve with a chilli peanut dip and lettuce makes anice wrap

Ok I would say for healthy options steam or poach goes well with cruched black pepper royals and baby brocolli
Grilled is good with a nice salsa verde
Whole cover in rock salt and barbecue, serve with a chilli peanut dip and lettuce makes anice wrap

Cheers. I never buy it because I don't know how to cook it. Not into cooking a whole fish. I will grill a nice fillet on the bbq. Maybe a piece of pickerel.

My old barbers used to open on a Sunday with just the two of them cutting hair. I questioned it as it seemed odd and they said regular punters often worked six days a week so they had custom.

I’d imagine being a barber is a job for life. People always need their hair cut.

Can’t get to it at the minute, new Mrs won’t let me out of bed as Friday night is the only night I get to ‘see’ her properly and stay over... Pb is never getting broken though at the rate she’s got me going something else will..

Not that I’m complaining lol.

Thanks for sharing ...

Photos? Of the new Mrs that is. Nothing else.

My old barbers used to open on a Sunday with just the two of them cutting hair. I questioned it as it seemed odd and they said regular punters often worked six days a week so they had custom.

I’d imagine being a barber is a job for life. People always need their hair cut.

Not necessarily if you have a vacuum at home.

flowbee-hair-cutting-system-1.jpg

Cheers. I never buy it because I don't know how to cook it. Not into cooking a whole fish. I will grill a nice fillet on the bbq. Maybe a piece of pickerel.

Yeah a whole fish, rub the skin in salt and barbecue, once done peel back the skin and enjoy the meat, as I said a nice peanut blended with chilli, if you can get sticky rice, letuce leaf.

Lay puylt lettuce, place a bit of fics, rice and dip, wrap up and if wished dip in soya sauce lovelty finger food

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.