Saurez [FA release investigation findings]

Re: Suarez (merged)

Viva Rivaldo said:
bluemoondays said:
5. It's fairly well known that Evra is pretty touchy about the whole racism thing (understandably).
...you mean he's a human being, who doesn't like racism?

No, I think he means that if he hears someone say the word 'Black' he automatically assumes there's more to it and gives them one of these stares
images

Don't know if it's been mentioned on this thread but someone set a precedent a few years back when a Reading player got an 8 match ban. He apologised and managed to get it reduced to a 5 game ban. Liverpool playing the victim card AGAIN have dropped a major clanged releasing the pathetic statement against the Fa, and there overall conduct in building a wall around Suarez. First of all the Fa acquired a 3 man independant team and let them decide the course of action, the Fa had no input in the severity of the ban. Suarez has also admitted using the term several times regardless of the normal use of the word in Uruguay. He and Liverpool would have just been better holding there hands up and excepting it and getting a reduced ban in the process.

In an attempt to get away from the racist charge, Liverpool's Luis Suarez is spotted enjoying a peaceful walk in the city.

suaraz.jpg

As for that ridiculous T-shirt the Liverpool players wore the other night in support of Suarez, I might have liked it had it captured the cheating, diving twat in his natural position. So this is my redesign.

395361_10151131508875145_860780144_22283869_282114468_n.jpg

Racist club
Racist supporters

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/StanCollymore/#/favorites" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/StanCollymore/#/favorites</a>

Comrade Buka said:
Papa Smurf said:
Papa Smurf said:
Hey guys just my little piece since i am from argentina (pretty similar mentallity). Im not black but my mom calls me negrito all the time, its a very common term of endearment. I call negro to many of my good friends too. Surely my mom is not calling me little n...er as many here would have you believe

My point being that you shouldnt be that quick to brand someone a racist. "negro de mierda" is a common insult over here and whereas its offensive its not racist. Litteral translation would be black of

Litteral translation would be black of shit, (not n...er of shit mind you) and its the equivalent of saying "gordo de mierda" or fat of shit, in reality it means fucking fatguy (directed at me more than once hehe)

Point being the word negro is just an adjective not an insult, it becomes one when you attach the "de mierda" but you could replace negro for fat or short. Fucking short guy, fucking fat guy or fuckimg black guy. It falls in these category of insult, not under racism. Living in the US for a few years i learned the true meaning of the word "n...er" and trust me, as bad as Suarez's insult is, its no different in his eyes than calling messi fucking shortass.

Of course he is not back home, he is in ingurland so he should know better but at the same time i wouldnt expect someone as stupid as suarez to understand the difference between negrito and the N word.

I've seen old people here in Florida and trust me Suarez does not deserve to be catalogued in the same group.

There is no translation in spanish for the N word since the concept itself doesnt exist.

Since you are from Argentina and "Negro de mierda" is not racist, according to you. Would you mind giving us a few examples of what IS racist. Preferably what kind of language you would use to racially abuse a black man?

Well seeing he wont answer I will, last night I was talking to my neighbour, he's a captain in the police (Interpol) here. I was telling him about Suarez and he replied that the rules are that if the person on the receiving end of 'negrito' finds it unacceptable and complains then it's an arrestable offense. It seems these rules are common throughout Spanish speaking South America. In Brazil the word 'preto' when used to refer to someone is offensive. Suarez would know this and is as guilty as a puppy by the side of a pile of poo.

moomba said:
Racist club
Racist supporters

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/StanCollymore/#/favorites" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/StanCollymore/#/favorites</a>

That can't be real twitter comments surely?

Three_Hat-tricks said:
As for that ridiculous T-shirt the Liverpool players wore the other night in support of Suarez, I might have liked it had it captured the cheating, diving twat in his natural position. So this is my redesign.

395361_10151131508875145_860780144_22283869_282114468_n.jpg
pmsl - good one

Also - very intersting

Well seeing he wont answer I will, last night I was talking to my neighbour, he's a captain in the police (Interpol) here. I was telling him about Suarez and he replied that the rules are that if the person on the receiving end of 'negrito' finds it unacceptable and complains then it's an arrestable offense. It seems these rules are common throughout Spanish speaking South America. In Brazil the word 'preto' when used to refer to someone is offensive. Suarez would know this and is as guilty as a puppy by the side of a pile of poo.

Burnage Burnsy said:
moomba said:
Racist club
Racist supporters

That can't be real twitter comments surely?

Sadly, it is real.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.