Saurez [FA release investigation findings]

Re: Suarez (merged)

I don't know why people are beating around the bush, Suarez knew exactly what he was saying and meaning it as an insult, he has lived and played in Europe long enough to know. He was wrong he should just man up and take the ban. As for his club it's going to take them a long time to rebuild their reputation, I can imagine a few sponsors not being happy with how they have reacted, would you like to be associated with that kind of club, a club that has earnt the derision of most football fans

Its has been proven beyond reasonable doubt.

Are you denying evolution?

If you think me a bully on here then you need to get out more and grow a set.[/quote]

Ok, many thanks for your time and energy. And maybe I do need to grow a set but that stil doesnt excuse the fact that you enjoy intimidating others that think differently to your self.
A bigger finger points back at you.

A village is missing it's idiot............

John Barnes
Barnes defended Suarez, saying: "As much as we will say ignorance is no excuse, ignorance is an excuse." - from the BBC

Does anyone else think Barnes would be saying this if Suarez played for the blues or manure?

Guy is a grade A prick!

Papa Smurf said:
Hey guys just my little piece since i am from argentina (pretty similar mentallity). Im not black but my mom calls me negrito all the time, its a very common term of endearment. I call negro to many of my good friends too. Surely my mom is not calling me little n...er as many here would have you believe.

My point being that you shouldnt be that quick to brand someone a racist. "negro de mierda" is a common insult over here and whereas its offensive its not racist.[?quote]

sergio aguero, pablo zabaleta, maxi rodrigues, fabrizio coloccini, jonas gutierrez, franco di santo, alejandro faurlin, mauro formica, denis stracqualursi & *cough* carlos tevez are just 10 argentinian players who have managed to appear in the english premier league this season without calling an opponent 'negro' or 'negrito' even once.

suarez spends the biggest part of a game diving, cheating, kicking or trying to provoke opponents into retaliating so they will be red carded. in that one game he called evra 'negrito' at least 10 times & the more evra became upset the more he did it.

Was watching the footy but flicked over to talksport as I knew ray houghton was about to speak on Suarez..

Let's not judge yet till all the facts come out remember the Carlos tevez situation he was barking on about..

Anything past or present associated with the scousers will not condemn.

The cookie monster said:
Was watching the footy but flicked over to talksport as I knew ray houghton was about to speak on Suarez..

Let's not judge yet till all the facts come out remember the Carlos tevez situation he was barking on about..

houghton's talking shit. a) the facts have already come out in the investigation & b) suarez admitted the charge anyway. therefore he's guilty as charged & has been given an 8 match ban. scouse apologists should just get used to it & move on.

Suarez (merged)

rassclot said:
The cookie monster said:

houghton's talking shit. a) the facts have already come out in the investigation & b) suarez admitted the charge anyway. therefore he's guilty as charged & has been given an 8 match ban. scouse apologists should just get used to it & move on.

These ex pool players won't say a bad word will they

rassclot said:
The cookie monster said:

I agree,it was embarrassing he wanted to change the subject he was uncomfy..

I wish he would of been on with Durham earlier he ripped Liverpool & Dalglish apart.

Papa Smurf said:
Papa Smurf said:
Hey guys just my little piece since i am from argentina (pretty similar mentallity). Im not black but my mom calls me negrito all the time, its a very common term of endearment. I call negro to many of my good friends too. Surely my mom is not calling me little n...er as many here would have you believe

My point being that you shouldnt be that quick to brand someone a racist. "negro de mierda" is a common insult over here and whereas its offensive its not racist. Litteral translation would be black of

Litteral translation would be black of shit, (not n...er of shit mind you) and its the equivalent of saying "gordo de mierda" or fat of shit, in reality it means fucking fatguy (directed at me more than once hehe)

Point being the word negro is just an adjective not an insult, it becomes one when you attach the "de mierda" but you could replace negro for fat or short. Fucking short guy, fucking fat guy or fuckimg black guy. It falls in these category of insult, not under racism. Living in the US for a few years i learned the true meaning of the word "n...er" and trust me, as bad as Suarez's insult is, its no different in his eyes than calling messi fucking shortass.

Of course he is not back home, he is in ingurland so he should know better but at the same time i wouldnt expect someone as stupid as suarez to understand the difference between negrito and the N word.

I've seen old people here in Florida and trust me Suarez does not deserve to be catalogued in the same group.

There is no translation in spanish for the N word since the concept itself doesnt exist.

Since you are from Argentina and "Negro de mierda" is not racist, according to you. Would you mind giving us a few examples of what IS racist. Preferably what kind of language you would use to racially abuse a black man?

I don't think Suarez is racist, and even Evra said it himself, however Suarez is still a cnut and used the word to incite Evra using his color. I don't think the ban is meant to indicate he's racist but because he broke a rule. A person may not be normally a killer or rapist but one day if he does either he'll be arrested. Lpool has handled this foolishly and it hasn't helped. Everyone is out to stop them from winning, because they were already!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.