Saurez [FA release investigation findings]

Re: Suarez

LoveCity said:
Really Redknapp (Jamie), really?

Luis Suarez has had some unflattering criticism recently. He has replaced Mario Balotelli as public enemy No 1 but he is the most exciting newcomer in the Barclays Premier League for many a year.

We don't want to drive him out. He is the only striker who looks like he is in the same league as Robin van Persie at the moment.

Suarez: 5 goals in 15 games
Aguero: 11 goals in 13 games
Dzeko: 10 goals in 10 games
Balotelli: 7 goals in 10 games

Goal attempts - Suarez 69 (the most of anyone in the league this season) - 7% conversion rate. He's going to need to score a few more if I were to consider him a top class STRIKER. Also only has 3 assists........

SWP's back said:
The cookie monster said:
SWP's back said:
What's being said is that he is not as good as Liverpool fans believe.

And there's no way he is at that level

Like i said i hate the **** but he is a very good player..

And he does it at club & international level!
He's hardly slamming them in for club mate.
He's in a shite team with a garbage midfield..

I guess people differ in opinions, i just rate the lad although he is a dirty cheating sly ****.

The cookie monster said:
SWP's back said:
The cookie monster said:
Like i said i hate the **** but he is a very good player..

And he does it at club & international level!

I guess people differ in opinions, i just rate the lad although he is a dirty cheating sly ****.
See the post above yours. Worst conversion rate at 7%, that's not his teams fault.

SWP's back said:
The cookie monster said:
SWP's back said:

See the post above yours. Worst conversion rate at 7%, that's not his teams fault.
You & i know stats mean fuck all.

Charlie adams stats for goals & assist were better than most of europes & our finest last season ...

SWP's back said:
Suarez is also the spearhead of the Liverpool attack. I don't think it is disingenuous in the slightest. Everything at Liverpool runs through him, which makes his goal record even more appalling.

We'l have to agree to disagree.

The cookie monster said:
SWP's back said:
The cookie monster said:

Charlie adams stats for goals & assist were better than most of europes & our finest last season ...
Not at all. Stats are accurate and 7% conversion rate says he takes a fuck load of chances to score.

SWP's back said:
The cookie monster said:
SWP's back said:

Not at all. Stats are accurate and 7% conversion rate says he takes a fuck load of chances to score.
So would danny graham & steve morrison be worth more on the transfer market?

The cookie monster said:
SWP's back said:
The cookie monster said:

So would danny graham & steve morrison be worth more on the transfer market?
No but Van Persie, Rooney, Ageuro et al are in an altogether different league.

BillyShears said:
Holding up his goal record in his first calendar year in English football is also hugely disingenuous (Mario only got 7 all last season). He's been key to anything and everything good Liverpool have done since he joined them.

last season mario scored 6 goals in 12 premier league starts. suarez scored 4 in 12 pl starts. marios's season was disrupted by injury. this season mario's goals per game ratio is way ahead of suarez.

rassclot said:
BillyShears said:
Holding up his goal record in his first calendar year in English football is also hugely disingenuous (Mario only got 7 all last season). He's been key to anything and everything good Liverpool have done since he joined them.

last season mario scored 6 goals in 12 premier league starts. suarez scored 4 in 12 pl starts. marios's season was disrupted by injury. this season mario's goals per game ratio is way ahead of suarez.

I don't disagree with that - the point i was making was simply that saying he's scored 9 in this calendar year is garbage is disingenuous when it's his first 12 months in PL - having come from the Dutch league which really is a different world.

I understand people like to vilify him for diving - but I just find questioning his ability as being a blinkered thing to do. The guys is a top drawer footballer...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.