Saurez [FA release investigation findings]

Re: Suarez

Suarez is probably the best forward in the league outside of our squad. Would be the ideal replacement for Tevez. Not really that bothered about the comedy pantomime villain image with which he's being lumbered - his quality as a footballer is there for all to see.

BillyShears said:
Suarez is probably the best forward in the league outside of our squad. Would be the ideal replacement for Tevez. Not really that bothered about the comedy pantomime villain image with which he's being lumbered - his quality as a footballer is there for all to see.
Rooney
Van Persie
Sturridge
Torres
Bent
Drogba

Would say different. 9 goals in the calendar year is not the stuff of greatness Billy.

BillyShears said:

RvP is better than anyone in the league when his biscuity legs aren't crumbling.

SWP's back said:
BillyShears said:
Rooney
Van Persie
Sturridge
Torres
Bent
Drogba

Would say different. 9 goals in the calendar year is not the stuff of greatness Billy.

Van Persie and Rooney I'll give you - although Rooney only begrudgingly. The rest, never in a month of Sundays. Suarez would walk into every team in the league, including Arsenal's, Chelsea's, and the rags.

Holding up his goal record in his first calendar year in English football is also hugely disingenuous (Mario only got 7 all last season). He's been key to anything and everything good Liverpool have done since he joined them.

BillyShears said:
SWP's back said:
BillyShears said:
Rooney
Van Persie
Sturridge
Torres
Bent
Drogba

Van Persie and Rooney I'll give you - although Rooney only begrudgingly. The rest, never in a month of Sundays. Suarez would walk into every team in the league, including Arsenal's, Chelsea's, and the rags.

Holding up his goal record in his first calendar year in English football is also hugely disingenuous (Mario only got 7 all last season). He's been key to anything and everything good Liverpool have done since he joined them.
If you look at Mario's game time against Suarez then it sorts that comparison out.

Suarez is also the spearhead of the Liverpool attack. I don't think it is disingenuous in the slightest. Everything at Liverpool runs through him, which makes his goal record even more appalling.

Suarez is a **** but if people are saying he is a shite forward they know fuck all about football..

He's up there with aguero, rvp & shrek when he's on is game.

The cookie monster said:
Suarez is a **** but if people are saying he is a shite forward they know fuck all about football..

What's being said is that he is not as good as Liverpool fans believe.

And there's no way he is at that level

The cookie monster said:

Disagree - he's good, but he's a level below them imho. Also, having seen him for the best part of a season, would you want him in our squad? I definitely wouldn't welcome him - I'd want better.
We're at the top table now.

SWP's back said:
The cookie monster said:

Like i said i hate the **** but he is a very good player..

And he does it at club & international level!

The cookie monster said:
SWP's back said:
The cookie monster said:

Like i said i hate the **** but he is a very good player..

And he does it at club & international level!
He's hardly slamming them in for club mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.