Saurez [FA release investigation findings]

Re: Suarez - 8 Match Ban

sam-caddick said:
Just thinking then, Suarez has 14 days appeal time.. doesn't that mean he can play any game in that time? Liverpool play us in 14 days time.

Yes he can play whilst the appeal is heard. Just something to think about, he is also up for a charge for swearing at the fulham fans. If he appeals the 8 game ban, with 3 suspended, then when the hearing is for the fulham incident, the suspended 3 games will come straight into play. He will be found guilty of the fulham incident, it's on camera!

theres no way they'll reduce it the FA have to be seen to be tough on racism especially after blatter downplaying it (i know he's nothing to do with the FA but it has raised the pressure on governing bodies to be tough)

candlelight.jpg

Fuck me...pissing my sides..Merseysiders in mourning around my way.Hope the racist twat appeals and gets another 3 games.

I don't see the point in Liverpool appealing if i'm honest.

The case has taken so long already, there must have been quite a lot of discussion and research as well as evidence in a case as high profile as this one. And if after it all, they have found him guilty of RACISM then surely they handed out a punishment which they felt it merited, no more no less. I think Liverpool shouldn't be given the option of an appeal.

Re: Suarez

He has played with black players and mixed with their families whilst with the Uruguay national side and was Captain at Ajax Amsterdam of a team with a proud multi-cultural profile, many of whom became good friends.

Liverpool statement.

stupid argument.

Re: Suarez

a selection of posts from rawk. fucking unbelievable.

Upinsmoke
Max size for avatars = 50Kb
Legend

Gerrard & Suarez.....L00K out!!!

Re: Luis Suarez - Found Guilty by the FA. Banned for 8 Matches, Fined £40k
« Reply #1934 on: Today at 08:31:09 PM »Guys, we have to get behind him, no other fucker else will outside of Liverpool Football Club. We need to show support. So much support. Even if were perceived from the outside to be supporting a "racist".

I can't quite believe it all.

Twelfth Man
Someone fill me in. Any takers? :)
Legend

The biggest transfer of wealth from poor to rich..

« Reply #1936 on: Today at 08:31:18 PM »We get behind Suarez, we fucking appeal, we close ranks, hopefully this will galvanize the club/fans.

I hope our lawyer's will be looking at suing the FA for defamation of character amongst other things.

Number 7
Legend

"the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing"

« Reply #1944 on: Today at 08:31:58 PM »And what makes it worse is that any non-liverpool fan won't give a fuck about whether he's really racist or not. He now is, in a lot of people's eyes because they found him guilty.

thelinnen
Legend

« Reply #1881 on: Today at 08:26:40 PM »I need a new sport. This might be the final nail in the coffin for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.