Saurez [FA release investigation findings]

Re: Suarez

1 question... How will the black liverpool fans feel about this??? Still gonna carry on singin that Suarez song? I doubt it. The guys a proven racist, even if it was David Silva i wouldn't want him anywhere near our league. Liverpool fans no doubt will brush this aside as hes their only hope a present

Akai said:
He has played with black players and mixed with their families whilst with the Uruguay national side and was Captain at Ajax Amsterdam of a team with a proud multi-cultural profile, many of whom became good friends.

Liverpool statement.

stupid argument.

what's the spanish for "some of my best friends are black"?

By the sound of this it looks like they are not going to appeal
Suarez on twitter

"Today is a very difficult and painful day for both me and my family. Thanks for all the support, I'll keep working!... "

Re: Suarez - 8 Match Ban

i've just read the article on SSN it says the ban begins when the 14 day period ends meaning he'd be out of both semi's and possibly the league game as well

personally i think 8 matches are way over the top, i mean he didn't injure anyone, all he did was saying some poorly choised words in a very heated situation. 3 matches are more than sufficient for this "crime" in my book...

kippaxwarrior said:
By the sound of this it looks like they are not going to appeal
Suarez on twitter

"Today is a very difficult and painful day for both me and my family. Thanks for all the support, I'll keep working!... "

not sure if I would deduce that from this statement

Liverpool statement makes interesting reading, there could be quite a nice little war brewing that for once will work to our benefit.

He got 7 games when he was at Ajax for someone right and was in the middle of serving it when Liverpool bought him. A 7 and an 8 game ban in less than one year. wow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.