Saurez [FA release investigation findings]

Re: Suarez - 8 Match Ban

Someone should tell the folk over at RAWK to 'calm down'.

Re: Re: Suarez

MadchesterCity said:
kippaxwarrior said:
By the sound of this it looks like they are not going to appeal
Suarez on twitter

"Today is a very difficult and painful day for both me and my family. Thanks for all the support, I'll keep working!... "

not sure if I would deduce that from this statement

No appeal and they accept he is racist though. What type of employers accept a racist member of staff.

Re: Suarez

2275540647_29cd9e5aeb.jpg

thomasobDK said:
personally i think 8 matches are way over the top, i mean he didn't injure anyone, all he did was saying some poorly choised words in a very heated situation. 3 matches are more than sufficient for this "crime" in my book...

Keep fishing, you dick.

LFC's official statement:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/liverpool-fc-statement-8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-n ... tatement-8</a>

Wow. just wow.

Re: Suarez

deano ou812 said:
Pam said:
Can they make it an even longer ban if he appeals and loses?
no, but they said they will pull his teeth out...
Not sure that would class as a punishment, more like doing the twat a favour

thomasobDK said:
personally i think 8 matches are way over the top, i mean he didn't injure anyone, all he did was saying some poorly choised words in a very heated situation. 3 matches are more than sufficient for this "crime" in my book...

Racism is racism and not acceptable

rickmcfc said:
sam-caddick said:
Just thinking then, Suarez has 14 days appeal time.. doesn't that mean he can play any game in that time? Liverpool play us in 14 days time.

Yes he can play whilst the appeal is heard. Just something to think about, he is also up for a charge for swearing at the fulham fans. If he appeals the 8 game ban, with 3 suspended, then when the hearing is for the fulham incident, the suspended 3 games will come straight into play. He will be found guilty of the fulham incident, it's on camera!

Nice one mate for the answer. Would be interesting to see how it all fizzles out to when the Fulham incident is resolved. Basically he has got no hope. Too big a hole!

This shouldn't be a problem surely their £35m number 9 the next Shearer should be able to keep them afloat whilst Suarez is gone?

WinkJamesFranco.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.