Saurez [FA release investigation findings]

Re: Re: Suarez - 8 Match Ban

Davs 19 said:
asgoodasitgets said:
johnmc said:
Racism. Yes. At least
So let me get this right.
It s worse to verbally abuse someone about the colour of their skin than it is to beat the shit out of them ?

Is racism on a the pitch worse than violent conduct on the pitch ? Absolutely yes. Shocked you have to ask.
Shocked ? Don t be so melodramatic, it s embarrasing .
So a few choice words about ethnicity are worse than trying to injure someone?
How many careers have been ended by verbal abuse?
What next ? Lankyism ? Fattism? Baldiness?
In no way do I condone Suarez and his racism but some of the comments are astounding to say the least.

Re: Re: Re: Suarez - 8 Match Ban

johnmc said:
asgoodasitgets said:
johnmc said:
Racism. Yes. At least
It s worse to verbally abuse someone about the colour of their skin than it is to beat the shit out of them ?

We are talking football. When has anyone kicked the shit out of someone on the pitch. The original.question asked whether violent conduct carrying a two game ban is better or worse than racism on the pitch.

have political correctness really taken so much over in the world, that calling somebody something nasty is worse than actually physically hurting them?

Re: Re: Re: Suarez - 8 Match Ban

johnmc said:
asgoodasitgets said:
johnmc said:
Racism. Yes. At least

We are talking football. When has anyone kicked the shit out of someone on the pitch. The original.question asked whether violent conduct carrying a two game ban is better or worse than racism on the pitch.

Keane against Haland springs to mind

Re: Suarez - 8 Match Ban

As much as I'm delighting in this verdict because of Liverpool's bleating and Suarez being a despicable shit in general - 8 games does seem excessive given the cultural issues that need to be considered. 5 games would have been fair.

If there's any fairness Terry would have to be looking at something around the 15game mark given the absence of any extenuating circumstances - hoping the FA show more of a backbone than they did with the Rooney appeal.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Suarez - 8 Match Ban

thomasobDK said:
johnmc said:
asgoodasitgets said:

have political correctness really taken so much over in the world, that calling somebody something nasty is worse than actually physically hurting them?

Political correctness and racism are two different things pal.

Re: Suarez

Ducado said:
Just when you thought RAWK could not get any better

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FMD WHAT A FUCKING JOKE.

There was a smell of conspiracy from the get go. They know the REDS are coming and they are trying to halt our charge to the top 4. FUCK THEM. They smell unilty at LFC and know we are on our way to domination once more and Mr Alex Ferguson is trying to stop it. HOW THE FUCK can one manager have so much influence on a game as LARGE on the world scale as the PL.

I am confused, baffled, angry, pissed and FUCKING LIVID.

Suarez, YNWA my friend. LFC are right behind you in this tough time. Its what we do best.

We will win this battle. Time for the Reds to stand tall and FIRE THE FUCK UP.

Deary, Deary me! What does conspiracy actually smell like?

Seasideblue said:
johnmc said:
asgoodasitgets said:

Keane against Haland springs to mind

Keane got 8 games

johnmc said:
thomasobDK said:
johnmc said:

what if he had called him a cocksucking bastard then? thats just as offensive to gay people?

johnmc said:
thomasobDK said:
johnmc said:

Re: Suarez

Lost Pilot said:
Ducado said:
Just when you thought RAWK could not get any better

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FMD WHAT A FUCKING JOKE.

There was a smell of conspiracy from the get go. They know the REDS are coming and they are trying to halt our charge to the top 4. FUCK THEM. They smell unilty at LFC and know we are on our way to domination once more and Mr Alex Ferguson is trying to stop it. HOW THE FUCK can one manager have so much influence on a game as LARGE on the world scale as the PL.

I am confused, baffled, angry, pissed and FUCKING LIVID.

Suarez, YNWA my friend. LFC are right behind you in this tough time. Its what we do best.

We will win this battle. Time for the Reds to stand tall and FIRE THE FUCK UP.

Deary, Deary me! What does conspiracy actually smell like?
There'll be plenty on here who can tell you. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.