Saurez [FA release investigation findings]

Re: Suarez - 8 Match Ban

standupefc said:
To be honest I'm not that happy with his ban he should of been banned for the whole season. An Everton was banned from attending football matches for 3 years for calling Saha a "lazy french twat" so Suarez punishment should have been far worse. Suarez is not a recent Polish immigrant who doesn't understand poltical correctness, he's played at the top level for numerous years surely he should know that calling somebody a racial slur is offensive. Even in the sunday league they would ban you for using a racial slur, who how he got away with only 8 games is ridiculous. He spent most of the game against you trying to get Kompany sent off, he got Rodwell sent off with his dramatics and he has been involved in cheating in numerous other games. I've disliked a lot of Liverpool players but Suarez is the only 1 who is hated by fans of every club.

You cunts are nothing but backwards when it comes to racism

well thats a idiot fest of a comparison.... its acceptable to call people a "******" in america now.....

I think you will find that's like saying we all share the opinion of the NF.... what a stupid thing to say.

Re: Suarez

Ducado said:
Barcon said:
marco said:
can someone just clear this up for me, suarez throws racist remarks to evra the fa look into whats gone on and give suarez an 8 match ban and 40 grand fine now the bit that confuses me is that no one has come forward and made a statement to back evra up 'i'm not saying he didnt make these remarks' i cant see how the fa could possibly enforce such a ban and fine without witneses or am i missing somthing here??

I can only imagine that the goofy buck toothed fuck has turned around and said "yeah, I said that, but in my country, it's o.k".

He admitted using the term but said it was not in a racist context , don't forget we are talking about the same guy that got a 7 match ban in Holland for biting an opponent, a truly loathsome individual
To be fair it would be hard for him not to bite an opponent with those teeth

Re: Suarez (merged)

He had already said that to the BBC and press so it would impossible to retract I understand his defence was it was ok to call evra a negro or the Spanish equivalent however the FA considered that having lived in Europe for a few years he should have realised it was a racist insult .

A fair decision and when you recall all the shit Cities black players have had over the years Joleon Lescott was denied justice recently when he was racially abused.

Its set a good standard for dealing with future incidents . I think sometime we forget it’s a crime and Suarez could still end up being charged via a third party as John Terry might be!

Cannot wait to see how the FA react when someone rightly gets charged for being homophobic then we'll have a real battle about Offense v ‘it was only banter’ debate well done to the FA

PS what’s wrong with just calling an opponent a stupid fucker that way no one is offended :-)

Re: Re: Suarez - 8 Match Ban

Davs 19 said:
asgoodasitgets said:
Davs 19 said:
Is racism on a the pitch worse than violent conduct on the pitch ? Absolutely yes. Shocked you have to ask.
Shocked ? Don t be so melodramatic, it s embarrasing .
So a few choice words about ethnicity are worse than trying to injure someone?
How many careers have been ended by verbal abuse?
What next ? Lankyism ? Fattism? Baldiness?
In no way do I condone Suarez and his racism but some of the comments are astounding to say the least.

Yes ! I do find 'a few choice words about ethnicity' ( most right minded people would call it racist abuse ) worse than violent conduct on the pitch. If you don't get why, that's very much your problem. Melodramatic ? Rather that than live in your world IMO.

My problem? Good evasive answer. i ll make it simple for you, why don t you tell us why racism is worse than a potential career ending injury?
I ll make it even simpler, If you had the choice of Suarez calling Yaya Toure an offensive name or snapping his ankle , which would you choose? Because in MY world physical abuse is much worse in these circumstances.

sniff said:
well thats a idiot fest of a comparison.... its acceptable to call people a "******" in america now.....

I think you will find that's like saying we all share the opinion of the NF.... what a stupid thing to say.

In certain parts of the US it is socially acceptable to use such a term. I know this having travelled beyond the East and West Coast, which is why I used Alabama rather than Boston.

On that basis, given the size and cultural diversity of the US, the example was a perfectly congruous one.

johnbmcr said:
He had already said that to the BBC and press so it would impossible to retract I understand his defence was it was ok to call evra a negro or the Spanish equivalent however the FA considered that having lived in Europe for a few years he should have realised it was a racist insult .

A fair decision and when you recall all the shit Cities black players have had over the years Joleon Lescott was denied justice recently when he was racially abused.

Its set a good standard for dealing with future incidents . I think sometime we forget it’s a crime and Suarez could still end up being charged via a third party as John Terry might be!

Cannot wait to see how the FA react when someone rightly gets charged for being homophobic then we'll have a real battle about Offense v ‘it was only banter’ debate well done to the FA

PS what’s wrong with just calling an opponent a stupid fucker that way no one is offended :-)

but then if he is genuinaly stupid and is called a stupid fucker that then mocks the mentaly infirm prob best to stick with cnut i think

I bet John terry hasnt been this nervous since he heard wayne bridge pulling up his drive way half an hour earlier than expected

Re: Saurez Racism Investigation; Could Miss Semi ?

i agree with de nero, Terry should be locked up then serve an 8 game ban when he gets out , horrible cockney twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.