Saurez [FA release investigation findings]

Re: Suarez (merged)

As much as I dislike the guy, and would love to see him get a longer ban, I would like to know how the F.A come up with this, especially after Sir Joseph of Barton showed his arse on a pitch and didn't get banned (unless I've finally gone senile, and that never happened).

Re: Re: Suarez (merged)

Barcon said:
As much as I dislike the guy, and would love to see him get a longer ban, I would like to know how the F.A come up with this, especially after Sir Joseph of Barton showed his arse on a pitch and didn't get banned (unless I've finally gone senile, and that never happened).

Two reasons, first of all Bartons was just a bit of banter and was much less offensive than Suarez IMO.

Also the FA went to all clubs last year and told them that they were going to crackdown on unacceptable behaviour.

Only one similar incident since then. Stephen Carr 1 match ban.

Re: Re: Suarez (merged)

moomba said:
Barcon said:

Two reasons, first of all Bartons was just a bit of banter and was much less offensive than Suarez IMO.

Also the FA went to all clubs last year and told them that they were going to crackdown on unacceptable behaviour.

That explains it then, I'll have to disagree with you on what is less offensive though. One of them is indeccent exposure, shurely?

Re: Re: Re: Suarez (merged)

Barcon said:
moomba said:
Barcon said:

That explains it then, I'll have to disagree with you on what is less offensive though. One of them is indeccent exposure, shurely?

It's not like he pulled them down and mooned the crowd. And IIRC they were suggesting he takes it up the arse so the moral high ground was surrendered a touch.

FWIW I think footballers should be able to give it back, they cop enough from the crowd.

But as it is Suarez I'm just going to file it as fair and just.

Re: Suarez (merged)

I personally don't understand.

The amount of shit I give to Terry/Lampard/Gerrard/Rooney et al...they'd be quite entitled to tell me to fuck off. I wouldn't cry about it to the authorities either.

Re: Re: Re: Suarez (merged)

moomba said:
Barcon said:
moomba said:

It's not like he pulled them down and mooned the crowd. And IIRC they were suggesting he takes it up the arse so the moral high ground was surrendered a touch.

FWIW I think footballers should be able to give it back, they cop enough from the crowd.

But as it is Suarez I'm just going to file it as fair and just.

Works for me mate.

Re: Saurez Racism Investigation; Could Miss Semi ?

LoveCity said:
His ban will begin on February 10th.

Saturday, 11 February 2012
Barclays Premier League
Man Utd v Liverpool, 15:00[/quote

Wow hadn't realized this........ Haha typical

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.