Save Our Dave Campaign: #SOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Save Our Dave Campaign: SOD

A draw will be good enough. #SOD.

Wee Davey is starting to look a little stressed..... I am worried for him. Bless.

Re: Save Our Dave Campaign: SOD

Replacing Slurgie with Moysey would have been analagous to microsoft replacing Bill Gates with the bloke who ran the local IT shop for ten years on a shoestring budget. Clearly Dave is out of his depth and from his first press conference he just seemed like he couldn't quite believe his luck that he got the gig in the first place. However, surely he will get at least another season after this if he still has the backing of Slurgie...

Moyes - Could Get Sacked Tonight??

Gathering some pace on Twitter rumours Moyes will get sacked tonight if United don't beat Arsenal - Don't know if any substance to it, sounds like mischief making.....

Might be bad news - could mean a return for bacon face at least till the end of the season ...

Re: Moyes - Could Get Sacked Tonight??

I heard about this earlier, hope it's not true! Is it wrong to want united to draw just so moyes stays?? Imagine the media wankfest if slur alex was to return, fuck that!!!

No chance, there is literally no point in firing him now. It's too late for a new manager to do anything productive, especially if they lose tonight. He's in real trouble in the summer though

They'd need to get a proper pasting for that to ever have a chance of happening. There hasn't been enough PR groundwork laid for his sacking yet. When the obvious press plants start appearing through the usual journalists, that's when he's near the door.

Moyes will not get sacked. He will at least get the season. There is no one else out there who will want the job and will meet their expectations. I doubt the rags will lose tonight anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.