savic watch

hes 20 ffs and will be class lets no ruin him before hes even got going its prob the hardest position to come in at at we wont face many tougher away games despite qpr's position in table.

ayia napa blues said:
hes 20 ffs and will be class lets no ruin him before hes even got going its prob the hardest position to come in at at we wont face many tougher away games despite qpr's position in table.

Yes we will, if Savic plays, most games will be just as difficult. He isn't good enough & he won't be good enough in a hurry. he has a long way to go & City's 1st team challenging in the Prem, for the title, is no place to test out an untried 20 year old defender.

Loan him out, sign someone better.

Neville Kneville said:
ayia napa blues said:

Yes we will, if Savic plays, most games will be just as difficult. He isn't good enough & he won't be good enough in a hurry. he has a long way to go & City's 1st team challenging in the Prem, for the title, is no place to test out an untried 20 year old defender.

Loan him out, sign someone better.

Sign the worlds supply of available centre backs!! O......M......G ;)

He had the highest pass completion % yesterday. He will make a lot of people eat their words eventually. His baptism of fire wasn't as bad as Evra's at the hands of our very own SWP and Evra turned out alright didn't he?

ANY1aBLUE said:
ALL last summer I was being criticised for saying we needed to buy in a world class centre half because the ones we had weren't good enough and we would suffer for it.
Kompany gets suspension and the back four look rudderless and full of errors.
It is quite conceivable that Kompany could get another suspension, long term injury or go further off colour - it happens. In May, if we haven't bought a proper Centre Half in January, it will come home to roost.
We got away with it V QPR - they are a very average team, that wont happen against better ones.
Hansen merely said what I was saying all summer - it is an achiles heel. Supporters here saying otherwise are sticking their heads in the sand.

This Prem Title will come down to 2-4 points - the central defence could cost us those points............................

This.

Savic could grow into a world class centre half but he is young and still learning, a sudden rush of blood to the head from him could change a game. It really brought it home yesterday just how good Kompany is, I knew he was world class already but he doesnt play and the back 4 go to pot.

Even if we get an aging centre half in just to provide cover and pass a bit of expertise, somebody like Carvalho or Chivu for example.

adamgregory said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
ALL last summer I was being criticised for saying we needed to buy in a world class centre half because the ones we had weren't good enough and we would suffer for it.
It is quite conceivable that Kompany could get another suspension, long term injury or go further off colour - it happens. In May, if we haven't bought a proper Centre Half in January, it will come home to roost.
We got away with it V QPR - they are a very average team, that wont happen against better ones.
Hansen merely said what I was saying all summer - it is an achiles heel. Supporters here saying otherwise are sticking their heads in the sand.

This Prem Title will come down to 2-4 points - the central defence could cost us those points............................

This.

Savic could grow into a world class centre half but he is young and still learning, a sudden rush of blood to the head from him could change a game. It really brought it home yesterday just how good Kompany is, I knew he was world class already but he doesnt play and the back 4 go to pot.

Even if we get an aging centre half in just to provide cover and pass a bit of expertise, somebody like Carvalho or Chivu for example.

Any back 4 will go to pieces if you put in a centre back who does everything wrong. All the stuff they work on in trainig goes down the shitter & they're left to wing it as individuals rather than a unit.

No time to nursemaid kids who may or may not make it when we're trying to win the title.

Chivu has been so bad this season that we might as well play Kolo but maybe Chivu would improve again under the man who took him to Inter. Lucio and Carvalho are top defenders but at 33 could struggle now in the PL. Jerome Boateng would be settling in well now I reckon had he stayed and we might not have such a dilemma.

Don't think he's ready for that type of game. Villarreal where we have 70% possession, okay.

He let in at least 4 or 5 scoring chances, lucky for us only two scored

I'm afraid to think what would happen if Kompany went down. Boyata unfortunately isn't an option. :/ Cover in January would be nice.

ANY1aBLUE said:

OMG

What if Silva, Hart, Kompany, Aguero and Yaya gets injured or suspended at the same time..

We should buy Iniesta, Neuer, Pique, Ronaldo and Sneijder just in case that happens

Kompany is world class
Lescott is one of the best CB's in the PL. Really, who is better? Vidic and Komps (maybe Luiz)?

You don't buy players as Hummels to keep him on the bench.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.