savic watch

Marvin said:
Dzeko, Kompany, Kolarov all needed a season before they showed their best.

Agreed but the QPR game showed we are lacking in cover at centre half. I dont think he won a header all game and some of his last ditch attempted tackling could have led to him being sent off on another day. Having said that I think he will come good, but if i was Roberto I would be looking at bringing a world class centre half in asap.

I'm sorry but I thought he looked awful last night.

Poor positional sense, didn't seem to be able to leap very well to head the ball, didn't get close to his marker and at fault arguably in a way for both goals and nearly gave another one away and a penalty.

I know he's only 20 & it was his PL debut but if Kompany gets a long term injury then our title credentials will be in severe jeopardy.

Sorry I don't the rate the guy at all.

BLUEMATT23 said:

Poor positional sense, didn't seem to be able to leap very well to head the ball, didn't get close to his marker and at fault arguably in a way for both goals and nearly gave another one away and a penalty.

I know he's only 20 & it was his PL debut but if Kompany gets a long term injury then our title credentials will be in severe jeopardy.

based on one game ?????

I thought he really struggled last night and it has shown we need another top quality centre back in Jan, on the plus side he is only 20 so has plenty of time, would like to see him have a run out at right back as he's played for his country there and this may suit him at this stage of his career.

bluebannana said:
BLUEMATT23 said:

based on one game ?????

Maybe I'm being harsh but if he was on EDS player then surely we would be saying that he's 2 years off based on his display. The point i'm trying to make is if VK got a long term injury we need a good solid centre back to come in. Last night told me Savic isn't that man at the moment.

shawgorbie said:
nothing like giving someone time to get used to the game,tactics, team mates.Lucky we didn't give silva,djecko and milner time too.Look how crap they turned out

^^^ very very this ^^^^

This lad will be good, give him time FFS

If we had listened to some of the knee jerk whiners on here, a couple of years ago we would have off-loaded the player who this season has been massive for us, and is currently Englands best right back ...

I still think Micah should be moved inside with Zabba replacing him in these situations. Savic is young and inexperienced and needs more blooding. He'll come good no doubt but softly softly catchee monkey.....

If Kolo goes then we need to replace him with quality

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.