Savic

i think the biggest problem with savic is the gary neville tash tbh did you see it last night? it looked hilarious

Neville Kneville said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Kippax Street 1880 said:
Because QPR are doing fucking brilliantly with him at the back aren't they ?

Yeah I'm baffled by that as well?

when Savic reaches Nedums age he won't be getting turfed away from Sunderland let's put it that way.... He'll be in our first team

No he won't.

He'll be in another country & Rekik will be in our first team..

Till he has a few bad games and everyone starts demanding his head on a plate?

Nedum is an average PL player.

Savic has the potential to be much better than that as he can play football. Whether he becomes a top class defender only time will tell.

He can't help but learn from Vincent.

robbieh said:

Savic has the potential to be much better than that as he can play football. Whether he becomes a top class defender only time will tell.

What is it you have seen in Savic which makes you think he has the potential to be better than the average Premier League player? Something a bit less vague than "he can play football." I am not saying it is impossible but I literally have seen nothing that makes me think it is particularly likely that he will be any good.

Lancet Fluke said:
robbieh said:

What is it you have seen in Savic which makes you think he has the potential to be better than the average Premier League player? Something a bit less vague than "he can play football." I am not saying it is impossible but I literally have seen nothing that makes me think it is particularly likely that he will be any good.

Nedum was head and shoulders a better defender than Savic when he was that age. The hype surrounding this kid is fucking phenomenal. I'm sure it'd be the same had Mark Hughes signed him .... oh wait ....

robbieh said:

What? What potential has he shown? Please tell me.

OK he has looked nervous at CB. But I remember a couple of games that he played RB. He's skillful and got reasonable pace.

And Billy while I doubted Hughes' abilities as a manager, he did purchase some good players, just as Mancini has made a few that at the moment look dubious.

not exactly dominant is he?

which at this level is a mandatory requirement

so maybe he could come good but hopefully not playing in top flight games for us

needs loaning out to get regular games elsewhere if the coaching staff rate him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.