Savio

Just don’t think we’d do Girona dirty like that and demand to have him for this season, especially when you consider that they qualified for Champions League

Looks great going forward but we know Pep demands work rate and defensively especially. Something he will probably need to learn and therefore he will possibly be a slow burner getting some minutes here and there in the season.....

or he comes in and blows the league away!!! - one can only hope as we need different options.

As magical as the last few years has been, I must admit I do miss the days of Sane, Sterling and Mahrez as wide options.
With Doku getting more game time than Grealish, I wonder if Pep thinks the same.
We need another plan to unlock Haaland more than just DeB through balls, and I cant think of a better one than wingers beating their man either with pace or one two's, and cutting into the box, driving low crosses between goalie and center backs from both sides.
Maybe Doku and Savio are a sign of things to come.
Or Savio gets loaned out them sold for a profit.... sigh.

10 goals and 9 assists in La Liga. Michel says he's the best player he's ever had. Others have said he is special. I can see him signing for City and being bedded in quite quickly. Looking at Doku, Foden in the middle and Savio, I anticipate that we will move back towards being a more dynamic team.

I think Peps evolving the team again to deal with low blocks , every time Doku has come on against a low block he’s broke their shape caused carnage. Plus with the new offside technology we won’t see a lot of high lines next season.

With Savio, Peps got two wingers that love to take a full back on. Drive into the box cause problems.

10 goals and 9 assists in La Liga. Michel says he's the best player he's ever had. Others have said he is special. I can see him signing for City and being bedded in quite quickly. Looking at Doku, Foden in the middle and Savio, I anticipate that we will move back towards being a more dynamic team.
I think Peps evolving the team again to deal with low blocks , every time Doku has come on against a low block he’s broke their shape caused carnage. Plus with the new offside technology we won’t see a lot of high lines next season.

With Savio, Peps got two wingers that love to take a full back on. Drive into the box cause problems.
I wish I could give these posts extra likes think this lad will create mayhem like Doku does on the left when I've seen him works hard for the team and the added bonus tracks back :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.