Savio

Silky dribbler and has a nice bit of pace too. Wouldn't be surprised if he impresses at pre-season training so much that Pep wants him in the squad for the next season.

Curious why you aren't a fan of Savio?
for me it is he's physicality, would be bullied vs low block teams and i think he's play won't translate to England

also i think there is better options - with Bakayoko being my favorite

He’s only on loan at Girona from Troyes the French CFG club.

Also, we are rumoured to be buying him for £35m.

Troyes just got relegated to the third division so for them to receive £35m it would blow away the current transfer record outside of Ligue 1 and set them up for the next few years.

Silky dribbler and has a nice bit of pace too. Wouldn't be surprised if he impresses at pre-season training so much that Pep wants him in the squad for the next season.

Curious why you aren't a fan of Savio?

Based on the few youtube clips I have seen, he is not at top of my pecking order

1- Kudus
2- Take Kubo
3- Savio

I even think Joao Felix can be better addition if Pep can sort him out.

had his first Brazil press conference, got a big wide grin when asked about going to Man City and if he had talked to Guardiola, then he pulled a straight face and said, "oh man, I want to talk about this but my managers are working off the field to resolve such things, I'm focused on the Copa, but I'm sure news will come out soon" [or something like that per google translate]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.