Savio

I thought he was fantastic. Clearly brought energy that Brazil was lacking. He went to his left, right, through people, around them, over them, etc.

Other than the lack of a goal or assist, he was as good as he could be. When I had seen him previously it wasn't vs a low block like that. He was better than I imagined in that situation. From a stop he was particularly impressive to me.

I think he should absolutely be a part of the team next year. He's ready to contribute.

Anyone reckon the club might be torn between loaning Savio or Bobb? I think another RW could be on the cards this summer

Looked pretty good from this video, only got 20 minutes
Imagine being able to bring this energy, skill and pace off the bench. As good as they are, Bobb, Bernardo and Grealish don't have this speed.

Him and Doku would terrify ANY full backs in world football!! KDB and Haaland would love it.

Seen some clips of him and he seems to have very fast feet, I cant make my mind up where he plays as the clips seem to show him more on the left side.

I guess both he and Doku are capable of playing on either wing. It could be quite fun next season if we do snap him up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.