Savio

Anyone reckon the club might be torn between loaning Savio or Bobb? I think another RW could be on the cards this summer
Keep both and let them develop. Cole Palmer was this 2 years ago. Savior
and Bobb are Palmer good. Give them playing time and let them develop.

In big games you can play Bernardo there and Start Kev at CM.

Keep both and let them develop. Cole Palmer was this 2 years ago. Savior
and Bobb are Palmer good. Give them playing time and let them develop.

In big games you can play Bernardo there and Start Kev at CM.

Savio should come in and do a season of pure learning with some cup game time and depending how he settles some low team 5 minutes appearances when games are won , I’m sure he would settle for that being around learning from Pep and the other stars in the squad. I can see Oscar going out on loan to a premier league team to now step up regular playing at that level week in week out

Savio should come in and do a season of pure learning with some cup game time and depending how he settles some low team 5 minutes appearances when games are won , I’m sure he would settle for that being around learning from Pep and the other stars in the squad. I can see Oscar going out on loan to a premier league team to now step up regular playing at that level week in week out
I think the fact we got Savio at a young age makes many underrate him.

Dude is in Brazil's best 18. Let's stop acting like he is some novice. He has a higher pedigree of competition than Doku did when Doku joined us.

I'm not the biggest Savio fan, but he is a legit full time top player. Dude carried a mid table team to the Champions League.

If we had to pay for him he'd be an 85 million pound player and no one would be talking about getting cup games... Cup games? This man would be playing the the Champions league if he stayed where he was.

View him like you'd view Doku, Torres or Alvarez when they joined.

He is a bonafide 1st teamer and a threat to own that right-wing. Let's not get this twisted.

Dude is in Brazil's best 18. Let's stop acting like he is some novice. He has a higher pedigree of competition than Doku did when Doku joined us.

I'm not the biggest Savio fan, but he is a legit full time top player. Dude carried a mid table team to the Champions League.

If we had to pay for him he'd be an 85 million pound player and no one would be talking about getting cup games... Cup games? This man would be playing the the Champions league if he stayed where he was.

He is a bonafide 1st teamer and a threat to own that right-wing. Let's not get this twisted.

We’ll see soon enough I guess mate

Agree on him being a talent but it’s a bit hyperbolic to say he carried them to the champs league. He had 9G 11A in their La Liga campaign

It was a collective effort from that Girona team. Not to diminish what he achieved but I think you’re being OTT.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.