Scam Warning: Reasons beyond my control

Re: Reasons beyond my control

Dannyctid said:
Obviously not spending his ill goten gains on food.
You can guarantee the police won't do anything about it. Even if they did he would get let off in with a slapped wrist.

he's already been locked up once or twice over the same thing

Dannyctid said:
You can guarantee the police won't do anything about it. Even if they did he would get let off in with a slapped wrist.
out of interest how are you going to guarantee that? The police have already charged him numerous times, and he has done time already. He also has a suspended sentence hanging over him, so if he gets done again he will do even more time.

Anyone conned has to go to the police.

His short spells in prison seem only to be just temporary, short periods of inactivity for his poncing ways. I've read he's done this to many of the Scottish clubs and most in England, regularly for years. Someone of his nature usually has other avenues for their fraud. We should have the 3 strikes rule over here.

if anyones still after an Arsenal Ticket PM me, i cant make it anymore and only want what i paid for it

cheers

If anyone can sort me out for tickets now I'd be much obliged.

Is this the same dick who scammed me via email?

If it is, his username is Babadeinde Onokobe. And if you're reading this, I want my £20M that you promised me.

tried to scam me for 2 tickets to rags game....

told me he couldnt fly flight cancelled,

so i asked for his address, bank details, which he gave to me then i started getting worried so i asked him this which he couldn't fake.......

his supporter number and seat number which i would of phone city if he replied and asked where the seat was.

he then said he wasn't sure of the seat number and will get back to me regarding the supporter number....

i'm still waiting for a reply. Snotty nosed wanker hope he rots in jail.

So i suggest you all check supporter numbers first to get the seat number from city then contact the seller again to see if the seat matches up.

Thats my best advice.

Good luck every one

p.s. any tickets going for spurs would be helpful i need 2 :)

Might not work but I think the best way to stop this happening again is where possible meet face-to-face with the seller. If this can't be arranged would it be possible for Bluemoon to receive the money (Paypal??) and forward the cash once the tickets are received? Not sure if this would incur any costs but better to be safe than sorry.

I feel so sorry for those that have lost out to this parasite, hopefully someone will spot him and deal out some 'street justice' on him otherwise he is going to carry on scamming people.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.