Scam Warning: Reasons beyond my control

Re: Reasons beyond my control

Really sorry to hear of all the Blues that have ben scammed by that little shit.

I have to put in a good word though..... I have had great commeradery from Blues on here and had tickets to hard to get games... so thanks to you all.

You know who you are, I wont embarass anyone by mentioning names but Bles are the tops.

Again, same for me. I can count 5 people that have helped me out with mainly away tickets this season. All friendly and a bit of banter to be had, never just a cash/tickets/go thing. Never been let down yet ***fingers crossed***, and i hope recent events haven't put people off. Just got to be a bit more questioning, if isn't all as it seems then it probably isn't for real.

Even got to ride in the World Famous De Niro Limo! Not bad for a greyhound trainer eh?

Yeah I was given a Derby ticket sat am from a guy on here called Staff's_Blue he gave me contact details ov his mate who was going to the game for me to pick the ticket up from true to his word his mate was there he only wanted £25 I gave him £30 respect to that man there are some nice people out there :)

This **** tried it with me and brady0 for Arsenal tickets as well. Luckily we wasn't having none of it. I hope yas get your money back and if you ever catch up with him, give him a pasting from me too. SCUM!

eshiers1 said:
mancmackem said:
I've emailed Ric some brief ideas and suggestions to see if we can make tickets any better and safer for trades.

We do not have any rules as such here, but maybe some brief guidelines may help some people to stop such situations happening again. I got scammed for a hard drive once and the feeling is terrible, especially when you were at university without a pot to piss in when it happened :-(

the only way to 100% rule out this would be face to face meetings, and in many cases this would be impractical

we could go down the route of asking forum members selling tickets to provide address/email/phone number/driving licence etc

however these can all be forged/faked/temporary

one possible thought is for there to be a list of known and reputable sellers published on the site who have previously sold tickets, though again there are problems as many people will be looking to sell as a one off and how do you accomodate them??

we'll never be able to rid this sort of scum completely unfortunately

I think the best way would be to organise something like a SEATWAVE for football tickets, the only problem being is that you would not know if you were selling to a fan from the opposing team. But a mini version could be done on this forum (with Ric's permission) where by people who have an obvious record of at least 100+ posts could buy spare tickets, monitored by someone here. Just a thought. I have been able to offer several tickets for home and away and have always only asked for face value and either meet at the game or at a prior home game.

I think the best way to prevent shits like this doing things like this again is to make it a rule that if you have a spare ticket you inform people of it in the open forum rather than sending a PM.

Obviously this is only for people who don't know each other. If this policy was in place though I don't think the bellend who robbed everyone would have got away as easily.

what an absolute cock, this scrote needs to be found. What account details did he give, a sort code would track down the branch where he banks. From there sure you could sort something out......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.