Scapuzzi- our 4th striker?

Q8-Blue said:
2 of my most hated players, Nasri and Dzeko, scored along with Johnson.

Why would any1 hate Dzeko, he is a nice guy and he was raised in a war zone ffs. People need to get a grip on the hate.
You'll find that a lot of hate for specific players on our team happens when the person who is claiming to hate the player wanted that player on their team before he signed for us.

taconinja said:
Q8-Blue said:

Why would any1 hate Dzeko, he is a nice guy and he was raised in a war zone ffs. People need to get a grip on the hate.
You'll find that a lot of hate for specific players on our team happens when the person who is claiming to hate the player wanted that player on their team before he signed for us.

Well that'd be half our team should be at Spuds according to chip pan face.

taconinja said:
Q8-Blue said:

I get your point but would Wenger and his holier than thou philosophy ever spend over 15million on any player. Offcourse you don't see him or Arsenal's board having any moral qualms over Arsenal's ticket prices. Oh well deluded Arsenal fans blaming us for their shortcomings.

Ticket For Schalke said:
johnmc said:
Not on tonight's performance

Kolo Toure thread is elsewhere.
have to agree, i saw parts of the game and the highlights and it seems like he has a good touch and was in good positions like a striker should be

kolo just hasnt played and looks out of sorts, cant really be surprised by his performance

This kid showed some nice touches and was unselfish at the right times, I'm impressed hopefully he gets a few sub appearances soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.