Scariest away day following City

Was indeed Billy Stewart,that’s my uncle and Dad of Eddie,Danny ,Gav and Anthony.

Still suffers from the blows he got to the head to this day.

Blast from the past that.

Yes he never worked again. I knew him when he was single with no kids and was drinking with him when he first met his wife Julie. Go back a long way, from Bathgate originally but I haven't seen him now in years.

Darlo Boot Boys in the 80s!
I went to Harrogate v Darlo couple of years back ..same faces,loyal following....one of ne mates is a life long fan.

I have followed City and Darlo (im a Manc 2 club wanker)for more years than I can remember.City as born in St Marys and Darlo too long a story for now.

Darlos not a place to mess around in if they bring everyone out.

Hereford is similar, you would imagine.

Spot on..

Small world .Was the guy who took me to my first game at Maine road.Never looked back since.Got a lot to answer for .Drinks in bar bebo northenden now.

Spot on..

Small world .Was the guy who took me to my first game at Maine road.Never looked back since.Got a lot to answer for .Drinks in bar bebo northenden now.

I went to see him in Salford Royal after the attack. I was working on a ship in Salford docks so popped in. He was so bad he couldn't speak properly at the time. We used to go to Maine Road and I saw him at the last ever game there. Sound lad.

Came across them on more than one occasion and yes they were a tidy set, the semi I think you refer to was at theirs on a Sunday, pretty sure it was something like an 11.30 kick off, plenty of mither after the game, also seen them turn up at Stockport in good numbers a few seasons before, think they had already won promotion, big battle on the Armoury roundabout. I remember one of them was carrying a lifesize sheep, par for the course I suppose.

My first experience of Chesterfield was back in the 70's when City played them away in the cup, must've been League cup as it was a night game, don't recall any major trouble, City swamped the ground, I was in the wooden main stand, strange old stand that was.
Yes, Saltergate was a right old school ground seen loads of trouble there throughout the eighties, early nineties..

Not City related as I have never really had a bad experience following us.

But I had an experience at Oldham(gotham).
Oldham v Chelsea. Hundreds of Chelsea fans infiltrated the Chaddy end. It was carnage. As the Oldham fans plus me and my mate scattered, one big gotham lad shouted,"turn and face". Well that was not happening, we were out of there and safely in a pub soon after half time.
No giant killing on the terrace that day.

Was mither at Saltergate last time we played there..Jibbed over someone’s back garden and over the wall to get in alongside our kid as well as a load of other blues.Went off in their end and a few went in their social club looking for mither afterwards from what I can recall.
The modern games sanitised now from what it was.Guess times move on.

Not City related as I have never really had a bad experience following us.

But I had an experience at Oldham(gotham).
Oldham v Chelsea. Hundreds of Chelsea fans infiltrated the Chaddy end. It was carnage. As the Oldham fans plus me and my mate scattered, one big gotham lad shouted,"turn and face". Well that was not happening, we were out of there and safely in a pub soon after half time.
No giant killing on the terrace that day.

1980?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.