Scariest away day following City

Travelling home from Full members cup final with barely a window In the Maynes coach not fun...Cardiff away got beat 1-0 I think...it was a war zone.

Slight twist on the post...At any Derby games did you "Bump" into any of your mates who you would normally go out on the piss with, if so what did you do

Slight twist on the post...At any Derby games did you "Bump" into any of your mates who you would normally go out on the piss with, if so what did you do
Never happened to me but a mate of mine met a neighbour from his street after a Derby at OT.....Near the police headquarters.

After he did what he did (no details as it was horrific) I was stunned in shock when he said he lived down the street from him.

I would imagine if you met actual friends fuck all would happen and you'd have a friendly laugh with each other.

Why would you do anything else?

Was it not just a numbers game in all honesty? The clubs with the biggest firms were probably seen as the best?? All this talk by your Cass Pennants or other celebrity hoolies of 20 backing off 100 is for the fairies, unless you lot tell us something different!?
Also, how did it work if you were fighting united/Stockport/Bolton etc fans but you knew them from your area? Did you make sure not to smack them in the melee?

Im 27 so certainly not around in them days but just on your last point, I came out of a Derby we won 1-0 once (2014-2015 season) and started giving it the Rags on the road outside, not kicking off just dishing out a bit of verbals with other blues.

Anyway one of the Rags is shouting my name and it’s a lad I knew well from 6th form who I got on with. I ended up going over shaking his hand and walking back to Piccadilly with him having a laugh in no man’s land, with both sides walking back into town shouting abuse, us two ignoring it.

Im 27 so certainly not around in them days but just on your last point, I came out of a Derby we won 1-0 once (2014-2015 season) and started giving it the Rags on the road outside, not kicking off just dishing out a bit of verbals with other blues.

Anyway one of the Rags is shouting my name and it’s a lad I knew well from 6th form who I got on with. I ended up going over shaking his hand and walking back to Piccadilly with him having a laugh in no man’s land, with both sides walking back into town shouting abuse, us two ignoring it.
That’s so strange, as I had this exact experience after that game with a work colleague. November 2014 I believe it was, even stranger I’m also 27! Everyone thought we were getting ready to scrap we both had to explain we were good mates

Ive just answered a few posts up.

Ive also seen a City and Utd fan meet at the stewards barrier, shake hands and have a chat before the Derby.

lol. Similar story. Once at maine road in those funny seats between the main stand and the north stand I was giving dogs abuse to united fans and players etc during a derby. I was in full flow stood up on my own when my cousin turned round a few seats below and gave me a huge smile and told me he was going to tell my mum about my language. He is a rag but it took my flow away and I couldn't tell anyone who he was, We laughed at the next sunday lunch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.