Scariest away day following City

I got ejected l. I think it was 81 ISH but can't remember whether it was Cardiff or Plymouth. Got thrown in Tag van. Took details then I payed in again. Bizarre.

Boro home or away was always interesting. Remember going there on a Friday night with the Leve branch. Lost 1 none few straighners after on some industrial estate. Pretty sure we stopped off at some working mans club in Yorkshire with Preswich Blues.

Boro home or away was always interesting. Remember going there on a Friday night with the Leve branch. Lost 1 none few straighners after on some industrial estate. Pretty sure we stopped off at some working mans club in Yorkshire with Preswich Blues.
Started going with leve blues and my old mate Billy black in 96 port vale away couldn't believe first people I saw George McGuire and JG JG used to get on at the crown.

Started going with leve blues and my old mate Billy black in 96 port vale away couldn't believe first people I saw George McGuire and JG JG used to get on at the crown.

My dad was a mate of Billys, went Austend away with the Leve one year pre season, top lads. Think he moved down south eventually his family & German Shepherd dog. You could see his gaff from the A6 painted Blue& White.. Told my misses at the time i was just nipping out. Left Friday back Sunday night.

My dad was a mate of Billys, went Austend away with the Leve one year pre season, top lads. Think he moved down south eventually his family & German Shepherd dog. You could see his gaff from the A6 painted Blue& White.. Told my misses at the time i was just nipping out. Left Friday back Sunday night.
He's living in Cornwall as far as I know mate.

Just as an aside....i,ve never really liked cricket("oh no!)
In fact i hated it(yawn) but id always fancied playing my neat ,short passing game on a flat smooth quality surface..rather than the virtual mudbaths i had to contend with being a journeyman sunday league player decades ago...same with bowls,ridiculous game played by old men,what a waste of a quality peice of flat ,rolled grass!
This country went to the dogs years ago..imo

Haha!

Thought this for years about bowling greens!

National sport pitches covered in dog shit.....old codger pastime best 5 a side pitches ever.

If I was King they’d be fucked off overnight.

True story.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.