Scariest away day following City

Same here with the rough pubs, always better if you're alone as well, just having to rely on your own wits and not worry about one of your mates bringing it on top.
Yeah I totally get that, especially if you’re not known in there. Like that feeling of having to be alert, absorbing the surroundings and enjoying the buzz of the danger. Agree it’s better to be alone, because you’re more in control of your actions and better able to respond.

Yeah I totally get that, especially if you’re not known in there. Like that feeling of having to be alert, absorbing the surroundings and enjoying the buzz of the danger. Agree it’s better to be alone, because you’re more in control of your actions and better able to respond.
Being more of the mod persuasion, if any, I've always been fascinated by rockers pubs, proper rough ones, more so when they were smoky dives, live music, heady atmosphere, couldn't be beaten.
Back in the 80's I went in the Nile club a few times, now that was edgy, I was with a black girl but even so I never ever felt safe, didn't stop me going back though.

We where in the main stand, got walked round the pitch by the stewards before kick off. Think it was the manc accents that gave us away. Got pelted with coins. City end behind the goal was rammed.
Dibble wouldn't move us out, saying already moved loads of blues out of the stretford end

Being more of the mod persuasion, if any, I've always been fascinated by rockers pubs, proper rough ones, more so when they were smoky dives, live music, heady atmosphere, couldn't be beaten.
Back in the 80's I went in the Nile club a few times, now that was edgy, I was with a black girl but even so I never ever felt safe, didn't stop me going back though.
Used to feel the same about the PSV club, which was not far away from where the Nile Club was situated.

Remember going to Portsmouth in 85 when Simmo scored. We had an army of young lads. How football has changed. And it is for the better overall

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.