Schalke (a) Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just arrived - beautiful day here and I saw a couple other blues on the flight

I think that this could be a special trip - hopefully with Wednesday evening going to plan as well

@Bill - are you out again for this trip? I suspect that this evening will see us at the bar/restaurant that you discovered by the river

I think that this could be a special trip - hopefully with Wednesday evening going to plan as well

@Bill - are you out again for this trip? I suspect that this evening will see us at the bar/restaurant that you discovered by the river
chalk me up :)

Their league record this season sees them winning only 27% of their 22 matches, drawing 23% and losing 50%. With a -7 goal difference.

For a Premier League comparison, over 26 games, Crystal Palace have also won precisely 27% of their matches, have drawn precisely 23%, lost precisely 50% and yes... you guessed it, they also have a -7 goal difference! Incredible really!

So we are playing the equivalent of Palace... uh oh!!!
And do you recall what Palace did to us??

Lucky bugger

Ha ha - just finished a couple of beers down by the river and off to a steakhouse

Let me know when you are in Dusseldorf - be good to catch up - promise I will not mention Brexit ;-)
We’re not going to Dusseldorf, probably will next time.
We’re having a couple of days in Bruges, looking for psychopathic dwarves, and then staying in Gelsenkirchen on the day of the game.

Ota, Fern and Sergio are on 2 yellows
and would miss next match after the 3rd booking.

Walker and Sterling are on 1 yellow.

All yellow cards will be cleared after completion of the QFs.

Ota, Fern and Sergio certainly won't do a "Ramos" at Schalke.
;-)

Where will everyone be on Weds? Is there going to be a fanzone by the ground? We get to Essen around midday on Weds but not sure what's on?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.