Schalke away

Get in touch with em mine missing 24 hour tracked on the website they were in Manchester on 5th Feb at the sorting office
Sussed what they have done the muppets as 1 has arrived with the correct road name and postcode but the town is Stockport !!!! not Macc
How that one arrived god only knows
That’s tomorrow morning written off on the phone them!!!!!

Sussed what they have done the muppets as 1 has arrived with the correct road name and postcode but the town is Stockport !!!! not Macc
How that one arrived god only knows
That’s tomorrow morning written off on the phone them!!!!!
Saying now 1 letter arrived last Tuesday (not to my house it hasn’t ) the others lost somewhere!!! Great cheers city and the Royal Mail what a partnership!!

I have 1 schalke ticket available as I cannot go now face value pm me please Alan

Now sold

Last edited:
I’m looking for 1 spare if anyone has? it’s for a couple who sit next to us he has one and his mrs is without!
They are flying out to Duss Tues so can buy it before or meet them in Germany.

ALL SORTED THANK YOU :)

Last edited:
Also after one ticket for schalke away please if anyone has a spare? On the day trip but ticket fell through

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.