Schalke away

Apparently a large batch of tickets have gone ‘astray let’s call it
Including 4 of my 5 so be wary of buying tickets as they will cancelled and re-issued
Collection will be at the ground ‘ballache’
However when they print City’s address all over the envelope is not very obvious where they are from !!!!

Hello from good old Germany. From a Schalke Supporters Branch from Bavaria I can get 4 spare tickets. Two in Block O and two in Block M, category 1. Means 62€ each face value plus booking fee and the special post service my mate has to use. So I’ll take 70€ each and a pint. I live in Gelsenkirchen but can meet anyone who is interested in Düsseldorf. Will be there Tuesday and on Matchday obviously (D-Town Bar or anywhere in the old town) There’ll be no problem to sit together with the Schalke Supporters. If you’re not in the Nordkurve (North Stand) you’ll be fine as an away supporter. Just sent me a pm if interested.
bf3545c098b028500758e73f9ca4f58b.jpg

Hello from good old Germany. From a Schalke Supporters Branch from Bavaria I can get 4 spare tickets. Two in Block O and two in Block M, category 1. Means 62€ each face value plus booking fee and the special post service my mate has to use. So I’ll take 70€ each and a pint. I live in Gelsenkirchen but can meet anyone who is interested in Düsseldorf. Will be there Tuesday and on Matchday obviously (D-Town Bar or anywhere in the old town) There’ll be no problem to sit together with the Schalke Supporters. If you’re not in the Nordkurve (North Stand) you’ll be fine as an away supporter. Just sent me a pm if interested.
Sent pm

All sold now. If I can get any other tickets I’ll let you know. See you all in a bit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.