Well according to the set rules it is valid. It's a dumb rule or at least how it's used but the referee had no other option. Ask the referee forum about it.

Even if you give the penalty, I can't see it being a yellow card. He didn't move his hand to the ball at all, the opposite if anything. I could see the pen being given but not the yellow.

Funny how every non-decision which wasn't given and could have benefitted us if reviewed, wasn't sent to VAR. Peter Walton "the expert former ref" voices his opinion with which everyone disagrees.
But you don’t know they weren’t. On ours, the ball remained in play afterwards and will have been reviewed in real time as play went on. The only time the game is stopped is when the ball is out during a review.

I have a feeling I’m going to be explaining this a great deal for the next year.

Would love to see the back of VAR forever. I would happily live with any injustices that come our way.

Peter Walton’s explanation of the offside rule makes absolutely no sense at all. We see thousands of offsides given from free kicks against players “who haven’t committed an offence yet”. If that’s the trigger then the thousands of offsides given are all wrong.
Walton is a tit. Schalke player offside and interfereing with play regardless of what that simpleton says.

Pep giving up on winning the CL to the media there. Hopefully he believes the players can learn the lessons quickly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.