That left me in a daze. Though we were poor for large parts of that game, some of our key players really were poor tonight. All that being, what an incredible end and fantastic result. What a strike from Sane, great finish from Raz.

What I would say is, big credit to pep. Made changes that impacted the game at the right time. Deserves credit tonight after I was critical of him when we were losing at Newcastle. The beer in Germany will taste good tonight.

Hahaha.......Pep agrees with VAR and is a fan. Agrees with both pens and red card.

Pep out........for all you conspiracy nutters.

You actually think he believes Otamendi should have been Yellow carded for an accidental hand ball?.

He also said "we're not ready to compete for the Champions league" which is a load of shite

Be interesting to see the VAR statement penalty 1 coming out.....

The ref on the pitch is always in complete control except when we tell him hes not..

He gave a corner and seen/ heard nothing or from his on field assistants to change

his mind. The penalty decision is not a line drawn but a considered decision that the

referee on the pitch has to decide or not, hes not seen anything to change his decision.

As the referee on the pitch always says, if I cannot/didn't see it defacto I cannot give it...
Correct, in the CL there is a screen for him to go review the decision, so he makes it, but not tonight, so it shouldn't be given.

No. 1st penalty was incredibly harsh and shouldn't of even been a booking. 2nd pen one player was offside when the freekick was taken so if VAR was used correctly it should of been a freekick to us. See the picture below. 2nd yellow for Otamendi was again harsh and to me the ref couldn't wait to send him off
f204e8156e3dcc2b041dc615087f0e1c.jpg
You can't even see the ball in your picture..

To the VAR supporters:

1st pen. The LAWS OF THE GAME require player to move hand to ball for offence to be committed. Video evidence shows Ota moves his hand away from the ball. VAR approves penalty. VAR flawed

2nd pen. A man offside (leaving aside fact that there is another one offside who interferes with eddie) as the ball is played is the guy fouled. Someone riddle me how the quality of football can be improved in a situation where a player in an offside position (against the laws of he game) can subsequently be fouled.

Please defend

Fucking unbelievable result considering the shambles that has went on,I was critical of the players,but on reflection the players lost their heads and rightly so as they were fucked over,that cnut Walton having none of it though and making up rules that don’t exist to compound the farce,fairplay to Ferdinand and Hargreaves who weren’t having it,they have seen what’s going on now first hand ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.