Hahaha.......Pep agrees with VAR and is a fan. Agrees with both pens and red card.

Pep out........for all you conspiracy nutters.
Just like his presser comments. Just agree with every ridiculous assertion so it becomes blazingly obvious you are taking the royal piss, but there’s nothing they can do, plus you get the chance to bask in complete and utter self-righteous smugness if you do win anything.

Not at our best, how the hell did Schalke get 2 goals in this game? In some way I'm pretty pleased with VAR though, this is after all how it's supposed to work, and both penalties were penalties.

Sané's freekick was amazing, so was Emerson's pass to Raz

I reckon our lads mucked around just enough to get all the damp fannied, match day wet blankets all fired up and spouting forth their usual bile...

...and then, at a selected moment, got going, scored a couple of goals to win the game and to show those idiots up for what they are... idiots.

Oh yes... and if the ref was such a corrupt, bent, bugger under instruction from the UEFA bosses to do us down... how come he didn't call a foul on Raheem's gentle shove in the defender's back just before the winner?

JJ

Huw Edwards was basically crying when presenting Man City's win on the BBC News sports news.
Boo hoo sniff sniff...

He’s wrong by both the letter and interpretation of the offside law. No offence is committed until a player goes near the ball to interfere with play. He never got a chance as he was bloody rugby tackled.
I could cast iron guarantee that if it was the other way round it would have been given offside.

Because you can be off fucking side and not be committing an offence and that has been true for a twatting decade.

Fair point. Given that the stated purpose of VAR is to improve decisions in football why, on earth, would you give a penalty in favour of someone seeking to gain an advantage by being offside?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.