The match day thread was a joke.

Ederson is shite
Sterling is shite
Aguero can’t pass
Kdb is shite
Silva is shite
Gundogan is shite
Otamendi shouldn’t play for us again

And yet we won away in Germany with ten men and having two tough penalties against us.

Last 2 of league cup
Last 8 of fa cup
Fighting for the league
Huge chance of last 8 of the champions league

Amazing how well we are doing considering we have such a shite team.

Proud of the lads.

Pep agreeing with the decisions was actually his Spanish sarcasm coming out, he has had some harsh words to say about officials in the past and he is just keeping his powder dry.

As for Mr. bla de bla de bla Walton, has he actually played at the highest level like the three ex-pros who all said the first was not a penalty and the second would have been given offside by some officials. He is a prick of the highest order.

Bet that Schalke player who pushed Zinchenko shat it when ederson went steaming in. He's the last person I'd want running at me.

He could have said no comment but probably risked getting a fine for that alone.

Forever the diplomat but the body language suggested he was lying through his teeth especially the first one.

Fair enough if the arm goes away from the body but when its the opposite action and at that speed its not hand ball and not a booking.
Of course he was lying. He knows that if he told the truth he would be fined and or given a ban. He is absolutely fuming with those decisions

Or, since we won, he's just being sensible ??
Exactly. He’s probably learned from Liverpool last season where he was in the stands for the second leg and missed a further two games this campaign

For those of us thinking he was ok with those two decisions, trust me he wasn’t ! They were contentious as FUCK.

As I said to @SWP's back in the match thread, the actual decisions aside, the implementation of VAR (and the way it is functioning in practice), is farcical.

There was far too much confusion, delay, and opaqueness in the way the referee handled the incidents and the VAR “assistance”.

Many changes need to be made or it will continue to be maligned, and deservingly so.
Exactly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.