I have with the red, the 2nd yellow was soft but what the fuck was the first for? Not moving out of the way quick enough.
I agree with you about the first yellow, it shouldn't be a yellow, it can't be deliberate handball if you are trying to get out of the way.

However, knowing you've already got one, the second tackle is just fucking idiotic, especially where its committed, so that's the reason I have no problem with it.

MCFC ruining rag and dipper celebrations again
Actually got a message from a Dipper acquaintance at 70 minutes that read “draw would look good now I imagine”.

I am waiting until tomorrow to reply with the following...

image.gif

Was looking forward to this game but did not expect Schalke to be such a whiney bunch of snowflakes who did not have the balls to attack even when they had a man advantage - hope we humiliate them in the second leg.

It was great to be able to bring Kompany on to steady the ship - this game will do more for us in terms of building confidence and team spirit than the routine 2-0 win I was expecting.

Great win despite the VARce of two incorrectly awarded penalties.

City took too long to get clinical but at least they did so in the end. Pep right to be unhappy about some loose passes; be boring if there was no room for improvement.

Ball kicked, travels ten yards, hits hand to stop ball going into net area, is handball.

If you want I’ll try and dumb it down some more.

Under next seasons rule change it’s a pen - this season it has to be deliberate and the only movement his arm makes in that split second is away from the ball.

Sorry he is correct, Bein Sports have just gone through it ad nauseum in support of us
But handball is entirely down to interpretation. There’s also making yourself bigger and hand being in an unnatural position.

Otamendi has made himself bigger and blocked the call with his hand, whether or not he was then moving his hand out of the way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.