Schindler is an idiot

What I don't get is how he thinks the fans had any influence on the recent local owners. I never noticed the board taking too much notice through about 15 years of post-match demos when Swales was in charge!

lancs blue said:
What I don't get is how he thinks the fans had any influence on the recent local owners. I never noticed the board taking too much notice through about 15 years of post-match demos when Swales was in charge!

Yes, quite! He seemed to think the fans' "influence" was breaking into a nursing home to abuse Swales' mum. Well, thanks, but we can do without that kind of abusive, nasty bollocks.

Swales, Wardle, Lee, Sheepshanks, the butcher's boy, Shepherd. They were all crap owners and crap chairmen, the game is better off without them. He needs to take the rose tinted specs off.

Agree with all the above sentiments, what planet is the guy living on the only chance of any team breaking into the top four is what has happenned to us would he rather they'd bought Everton. He's mad.

Enjoyed his book Scum ruined my life, even shed a tear on the beech in Greece after we losrt to Wigan 4-0 whilst reading it. But came across as a 'I prefered it when we were shit guy'.

I've been there since 70/71 so only had a LC in '76 and he's what's all wromg with the club.

Upward and onward.

Did anyone else notice that the interviewer kept trying to put words in MH and GC mouths!

No wonder GC was careful with what he said he didn’t want to fuel their fire!

One of the worst discussions I’ve herd on a radio programme

reggiespain said:
Anybody know if you can download thisfrom somewhere or if it´s going to be repeated? Would love to hear it.

try this (hope it works)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00jckjj/5_live_Sport_Abu_Dhabi_Blues/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0 ... abi_Blues/</a>

Braggster said:
On r5 now. He does NOT represent the views of the fans. 'High moral ground' - what a load of rubbish, and Colin, don't kid yourself that we were any more 'in charge' with Wardle and Makin than we are now.

Stop being so embarrassed about the club, and look at the real situation. Most of the transfers have been sensible, and only overpriced because of the market perception of the club. You are humiliating the club on radio and it isn't yours to humiliate. COCK.
who is this prick anyway?? never heard of him, or is that the point?

u2fme2 said:
Braggster said:
On r5 now. He does NOT represent the views of the fans. 'High moral ground' - what a load of rubbish, and Colin, don't kid yourself that we were any more 'in charge' with Wardle and Makin than we are now.

Stop being so embarrassed about the club, and look at the real situation. Most of the transfers have been sensible, and only overpriced because of the market perception of the club. You are humiliating the club on radio and it isn't yours to humiliate. COCK.
who is this prick anyway?? never heard of him, or is that the point?

am i right in thinking that he is the whitley brothers step-dad or summat?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.