Schindler is an idiot

They both sounded hopelessly out of touch with the general feeling of the fellow fans I know,tbh.

As much as I admire what Bernstein did for the club,he now sounds rooted firmly in the past.

Schindler was simply cringeworthy.

RobbieBrewer said:
They both sounded hopelessly out of touch with the general feeling of the fellow fans I know,tbh.

As much as I admire what Bernstein did for the club,he now sounds rooted firmly in the past.

Schindler was simply cringeworthy.

I would agree with this. Particularly odd was Bernstein's assertion that 'poor away form is indicative of internal problems in the team' or some similar.

Obviously it is a mix of things - confidence, tactics, and so on. But it is chiefly down to the lack of good target man. That's not an internal problem in the way he meant it, merely a weakness in the squad (of which the management are all too aware).

bronco said:
i have just remembered another piece of patronising crap he came out with ;- " city are no longer everyones second-favourite team " ??? oh dear - what a fucking shame - i for one am sick to death of people pitying my club because they have been crap for years !

no doubt schindler was for years able to break the ice at partys in islington or whichever poncy area in london it is where he lives, by saying " by the way chaps, i support man city- how shit are we ? " and everyone roared with laughter . as i (and many others on this blog)said previously ,schindler is a complete prick .

Couldn't have put it better myself. Everything he does has to have a rag connection somewhere along the line. And as for his book title,it should have been renamed 'Manchester City ruined my life' That would have been more apt as the rags have had fuck all to do with mine.

Listened to it this morning and while i don't have a problem with schindler not liking the foreign ownership of our club (i put it down to a generational viewpoint...my dad's the same...he's had a season ticket continuously for over 55 years so respect but he has a problem with the club being in foreign hands and indeed with foreign players!) but where i'm tearing my hair out with schindler and it's the same with that dick simon hattenstone who writes in the guardian, is when he goes on about losing our status as everyone's second favourite team. No colin, everyone's favourite laughing stock....i don't care what other fans think of us...i'd rather be hated for winning everything in sight. It seems that we've lucked out with our owners in not only being "obscenly rich" but also patient and understated. No knee jerk reactions from them and no matter what anyone says in the press, not one journalist has a clue what they are thinking or what they are going to do in the future. Onwards and upwards

talk about cty on a radio show ? this bell-end probably couldn't even tell us how much a pint of milk is... he lives on button moon, which by the sounds of things, is somewhere in between london and ferguson's arse

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.