Scholes, ITV disgrace

karen7 said:
Little man syndrome and jealous of city whilst his team declined last year

This Ginger Poseur has never won any individual title of note.
UEFA Best Midfielder Award?
Lamps has! Scholes?
UEFA Club Footballer of the Year?
Gerrard has. Scholes?

Hence SG & FL are the Best 2 English Midfielders for the last 2 decades.
Scholes is just a Ginger Poseur. ;).

blueplan said:
karen7 said:
Little man syndrome and jealous of city whilst his team declined last year

This Ginger Poseur has never won any individual title of note.
UEFA Best Midfielder Award?
Lamps has! Scholes?
UEFA Club Footballer of the Year?
Gerrard has. Scholes?

Hence SG & FL are the Best 2 English Midfielders for the last 2 decades.
Scholes is just a Ginger Poseur. ;).

And Brendon Rodgers got manager of the year, last year.

Wish that ginger rat would keep his nose out and stick to United's CL coverage instead...oh wait, they're not in it are they? Sorry my mistake.

Just caught sky news and apparently he has written a piece in one of today's fish and chip papers claiming he hopes Liverpool didn't put pressure on Sterling to say he was tired and so pull out of the England game.

The sheer two faced fucking cheek of someone who played for the biggest **** ever to pull that sort of trick come every international is staggering!

No brain, no shame and no fucking dick! ;-)

FF a few years and we will have a recogniseable face in the pundit team. Until then, who cares? Scholes was right in what he said, after all. Someone had to say it and itv are simply putting faces on who their audience recognise, and as said above, one day we will have someone there who made their name with us. Zabba, kompany most likely.

Pigeonho said:
FF a few years and we will have a recogniseable face in the pundit team. Until then, who cares? Scholes was right in what he said, after all. Someone had to say it and itv are simply putting faces on who their audience recognise, and as said above, one day we will have someone there who made their name with us. Zabba, kompany most likely.

Pmsl. He was right to have a go at empty seats in a stadium, 45 mins before kick off was he?

Funny because the next game he did was at Old Trafford and guess what? Empty seats on view right up to kick off yet not a fucking word from his rag gob about it!

Don't get me wrong, I'm not surprised in the same way I'm not surprised seeing you play Mr Contrary and defending anything rag!

blueinsa said:
Pigeonho said:

Pmsl. He was right to have a go at empty seats in a stadium, 45 mins before kick off was he?

Funny because the next game he did was at Old Trafford and guess what? Empty seats on view right up to kick off yet not a fucking word from his rag gob about it!

Don't get me wrong, I'm not surprised in the same way I'm not surprised seeing you play Mr Contrary and defending anything rag!
He was talking about the entire atmosphere and feel of the occasion, I'm not the only city fan to say he was right. Take your silly spectacles off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.