Scholes, ITV disgrace

KippaxCitizen said:
blueinsa said:
Fuck me I've heard it all now!
But i felt that strongly about how bad the experience of Etihad CL nights have been that i've emailed the club with a complaint, so you obviously haven't heard it all as you haven't heard how bad we are. I've never complained to the club once in twenty five years of attending matches but these CL nights are a fucking joke!
You sir, are a rag :-)
Ooo I felt 5 years old then!

Is this thread still focused on the comments made over two weeks ago, or has he brought anything else up since?

BlueTG said:
Is this thread still focused on the comments made over two weeks ago, or has he brought anything else up since?
No its still the same
Theres ten times worse than what that ginger fucker said on our own Atmosphere thread on here........

The slaughtered lamb said:
Pigeonho said:
He was talking about the entire atmosphere and feel of the occasion, I'm not the only city fan to say he was right. Take your silly spectacles off.

Not everyone who was there thought the atmosphere was crap. Many on this thread thought it was OK. I wasn't there, so can't speak from personal experience but even Chiles said at half time that the game was played in a good atmosphere, to which Scholes made the snide remark about that being down to the Roma fans.

Once a Rag cnut, always a Rag cnut!

The point is that ITV, the BBC, Sky and BT have no City representation at all - that's the fucking disgrace!
And what's more disgraceful is that they have rag cnuts like Scholes – who is a shite pundit anyway – commentating on our matches... so we not only have no representation, they get one of our rivals in for his 'fair and unbiased' views!
I look forward to the day Mike Summerbee is invited on to be a pundit for a rag match!

dario2739 said:
The point is that ITV, the BBC, Sky and BT have no City representation at all - that's the fucking disgrace!
And what's more disgraceful is that they have rag cnuts like Scholes – who is a shite pundit anyway – commentating on our matches... so we not only have no representation, they get one of our rivals in for his 'fair and unbiased' views!
I look forward to the day Mike Summerbee is invited on to be a pundit for a rag match!

Ha ha, Buzzer will never be invited back I remember him saying City were ready to completely destroy the rags a few years back as the other pundits smirked behind his back, not fucking smirking now are they...!!! Buzzer says it as it is and that's the reason he wont be a TV pundit anytime soon, the rag cunts are biased, ill informed and stupid, Gary Neville aside who is probably the best pundit out there by a mile...!

dario2739 said:
A large percentage of their audience won't know who he is. That percentage will know who scholes is. That is why he's there.
In a few years that audience will be treated to kompany, who they will know.
That's the game. We have nobody of any worth at present to represent us to that audience, basically because we have been too shit.

Blue Til Death said:
dario2739 said:

Ha ha, Buzzer will never be invited back I remember him saying City were ready to completely destroy the rags a few years back as the other pundits smirked behind his back, not fucking smirking now are they...!!! Buzzer says it as it is and that's the reason he wont be a TV pundit anytime soon, the rag c**ts are biased, ill informed and stupid, Gary Neville aside who is probably the best pundit out there by a mile...!

And, of course, Buzzer was spot on!

dario2739 said:
Blue Til Death said:
dario2739 said:

Ha ha, Buzzer will never be invited back I remember him saying City were ready to completely destroy the rags a few years back as the other pundits smirked behind his back, not fucking smirking now are they...!!! Buzzer says it as it is and that's the reason he wont be a TV pundit anytime soon, the rag c**ts are biased, ill informed and stupid, Gary Neville aside who is probably the best pundit out there by a mile...!

And, of course, Buzzer was spot on!

Indeed he was, I have just read his book and used to watch him lots years ago, he's a City legend but has far too much football nous to ever be invited as a regular pundit...!

Pigeonho said:
dario2739 said:
A large percentage of their audience won't know who he is. That percentage will know who scholes is. That is why he's there.
In a few years that audience will be treated to kompany, who they will know.
That's the game. We have nobody of any worth at present to represent us to that audience, basically because we have been too shit.

Sorry but that's rubbish.

List of pundits we have the privilege of being subject to on our screens, the well known names such as;

Danny Mills, Clark Carlisle, Garth Crooks to name but a few.

To say he was picked purely as he's a recognizable name/face is a complete cop out. Why wasn't it one of the usuals in the ITV punditry circuit? Ian Wright being one that comes to mind. The point is that he shouldn't have been there as a pundit, I could have understood if he was an ex Roma player who happened to play in the Prem with United. But to have someone on who knowingly hates City (as he's United to the core) is a choice purposely chosen by ITV.

Saying that I can't even remember what the ginger twat said, and nowadays I don't listen to any sort of "punditry" at all, turn it on just before kick off and goes over/mute at half time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.