Rascal said:
Cobwebcat said:
i8rags said:
What was the attendance tonight

37k not great

I would rather it had been the 1600 roma fans only

Why the fuck should we pay top cash in a Comp designed agaisnt us

Rather win the Community shield thanks
Could say the same thing about the Premiership but winning that has been fantastic

The most disappointing thing about City in the Champions League is that the club, players and fans have not done ourselves justice in the competition.

The Road Sweeper said:
Paul Scholes is first rate, first class wanker. Out of all the bitter bell ends that have ever played for those fuckers he is the bitterest of the lot. He is a turd. A little, bent, thick, biased, ginger, bitter, inane half wit. A monosyllabic, turgid, unintelligible moron. This classless, ungracious shit head can't wait to have a pop.

Now TV have given him an opportunity to air his childish, moronic insults.

From his "mis timed" tackles to his muttering, shuffling TV appearances, this man is a supreme cretin.

Who remembers his comments after he scored a last minute header against us at the Etihad a few years ago? Something along the lines of: "I really enjoyed that goal. City thought they were a big club. We proved they aren't."

Many City fans were duped and bought into his quiet, man-of-the-people persona. Well he isn't. He never was. He's an ugly, charmless, hateful, spiteful tosser.

A fucking brilliant post and bang on the button!! Now we know why he rarely gave interviews because he is a thick biased twat who can barely string a sentence together!

The cockroaches are there everywhere we turn,both Neville's,used to be Keane and now Scholes for fuck's sake,it must drive other teams fans mad this imbalance never mind us!

I have never seen another team take us much shit and bile bordering on hatred from tv and the media,never and something has to be done about it,it has been going on since the takeover!!

Paul_Powers_Tash said:
Is this the level we've come too?

Blame everyone apart from ourselves? Fuck the excuses for not being there tonight, I'm sick of hearing the shit spouted on here to justify their decision not to go and support the lads. Everyone who normally goes but didn't bother tonight is the reason Scholes had us on toast tonight. its your fault not his.

For all you conspiracy theorists who think we are being stitched up let me draw you another scenario. Scholes and ITV turn up tonight to find a packed stadium with a hostile atmosphere that drives the team on to a glorious victory. How much fun would Scholes have had then?

I had 8 rows of empty seats in front of me as I watched from my season ticket in tier 3 of the East stand. Disgrace. "We've not taken to it", "the ticket prices", "I can't afford it", PATHETIC. Are our fans really the poorest people in football? Really?, the scoucers who have fuck all will sell out every CL match. It was the crowd who dragged them over the line in their last game in the CL.

Tonight we had no crowd, hence no atmosphere and no passion. Sheikh Mansour must wonder why he bothered.

Either support City or don't. Get to the game, forget the excuses, find a way, and make yourself heard. Period.

*snifffffffffffffffff*

Paul_Powers_Tash said:
Is this the level we've come too?

Blame everyone apart from ourselves? Fuck the excuses for not being there tonight, I'm sick of hearing the shit spouted on here to justify their decision not to go and support the lads. Everyone who normally goes but didn't bother tonight is the reason Scholes had us on toast tonight. its your fault not his.

For all you conspiracy theorists who think we are being stitched up let me draw you another scenario. Scholes and ITV turn up tonight to find a packed stadium with a hostile atmosphere that drives the team on to a glorious victory. How much fun would Scholes have had then?

I had 8 rows of empty seats in front of me as I watched from my season ticket in tier 3 of the East stand. Disgrace. "We've not taken to it", "the ticket prices", "I can't afford it", PATHETIC. Are our fans really the poorest people in football? Really?, the scoucers who have fuck all will sell out every CL match. It was the crowd who dragged them over the line in their last game in the CL.

Tonight we had no crowd, hence no atmosphere and no passion. Sheikh Mansour must wonder why he bothered.

Either support City or don't. Get to the game, forget the excuses, find a way, and make yourself heard. Period.

You know what ? I agree .
Some might not be able to afford tonight's game admittedly but we have enough fans to fill a champions league game FFs.
And as for the atmosphere, well from ourselves it was pretty non existent, very very poor .

Rascal said:
Cobwebcat said:
i8rags said:
What was the attendance tonight

37k not great

I would rather it had been the 1600 roma fans only

Why the fuck should we pay top cash in a Comp designed agaisnt us

Rather win the Community shield thanks

We hardly packed out Wembley for that either?

I'm just sick of praying for years we would be able to deliver a team to match our support and it turns out we always did have.

After winning the first title I have a mate (who still goes by the way) who insists he would rather be back in the good old days when he didn't expect to get a draw in a derby and not worry about a performance or crowd in Europe. I actually understand what he means but can't get it through tohim that he needs to move forward too.

maybe our supporters are disillusioned with UEFA , when our club gets fined £50m because our owner wants to invest in our club , and we see one particular club £500m in debt paying interest to financial institutions , instead of re-investing that money into football , and are admonished of any wrong doing
The impression i get is that the supporters feel aggrieved , the continued harsh group draws , lack of seeding for the groups etc , it all appears to be an "old boys network" and we are never going to be allowed into the club , it hardly encourages any enthusiasm for the competition

gordondaviesmoustache said:
badmash said:
He would be great on Talk Sport

Did anyone see camel gobs tweets tonight? Trying to keep up with Scholesy, the twat

How many empty seats are there at the city vs Roma game by the way....big CL game & fans would rather Ramsays Kitchen or something at home

Expanding the stadium for what though?? For who though???
If only, when evaluating the viability of expanding the stadium, rather than trusting the legions of business, accounting and legal minds, who have delivered such insane levels of growth and success at City in the last four years, instead Sheikh Mansour should have turned to the genius that is Rio Ferdinand for advice.
I pointed this out to him on Twitter. I also recommended he sought out the advice of said businessmen regarding his floundering '5' brand.

jimmygrimblesboots said:
maybe our supporters are disillusioned with UEFA , when our club gets fined £50m because our owner wants to invest in our club , and we see one particular club £500m in debt paying interest to financial institutions , instead of re-investing that money into football , and are admonished of any wrong doing
The impression i get is that the supporters feel aggrieved , the continued harsh group draws , lack of seeding for the groups etc , it all appears to be an "old boys network" and we are never going to be allowed into the club , it hardly encourages any enthusiasm for the competition

True but I want us to stick two fingers up at UEFA and win the competition and the only way for that to happen is all of us to stick together.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.