Scholes, ITV disgrace

Last night took me back to the way we were spoken of pre our FA Cup win in 2011.

I think there will always be a sense among some that we don't belong. When people think in those terms it's difficult for them to talk about you in a manner that is in any way respectful. That Eurosport article encapsulates what many in football think about us, but rarely say publicly. That Scholes was considered appropriate to comment upon City in that context says just as much in its own way. The feelings of City fans feature well down the list of editorial priorities, especially at ITV, which relies, unlike Sky and the BBC, almost exclusively on advertising revenue for turnover.

As to Scholes, that he is allowed to comment upon anything on national television is a lamentable state of affairs. I believe he is educationally sub-normal, sinfully dull, lacking any discernible sign of original thought whatoever and has a way of delivering his words that is truly offensive to the ears. He is exactly like I'd imagine someone to act and speak following six months of extensive electroshock therapy.

kas_tippler said:
mancityvstoke said:
kas_tippler said:
Cheadle Hulme

Stockport? What a surprise

When did you get back?
last time I went to Canada was in 1984, so I calculate 30 year's ago

My Mums over from Canada and was going to this and the Sheffield match. Maybe she's one of the moaning old plastic foreigners everyone's going on about.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Last night took me back to the way we were spoken of pre our FA Cup win in 2011.

I think there will always be a sense among some that we don't belong. When people think in those terms it's difficult for them to talk about you in a manner that is in any way respectful. That Eurosport article encapsulates what many in football think about us, but rarely say publicly. That Scholes was considered appropriate to comment upon City in that context says just as much in its own way. The feelings of City fans feature well down the list of editorial priorities, especially at ITV, which relies, unlike Sky and the BBC, almost exclusively on advertising revenue for turnover.

As to Scholes, that he is allowed to comment upon anything on national television is a lamentable state of affairs. I believe he is educationally sub-normal, sinfully dull, lacking any discernible sign of original thought whatoever and has a way of delivering his words that is truly offensive to the ears. He is exactly like I'd imagine someone to act and speak following six months of extensive electroshock therapy.

I do so love a private education.

dadnlad said:
correct me if im wrong but don't united make them buy cup tickets as part of season ticket package

league cup last year was first time not in scheme

Now if youre talking about empty seats there were 30.000 empty red seats for their game against newcastle

Wio knows all about empty seats.

After all, there was one in a drug tester's waiting room, about a decade ago.

Now why did he miss it?

At least Lee Dixon stood our corner - hope he told the ginger twat a thing or two off camera regarding how to conduct yourself on national TV. Can't imagine our Vinnie ever being so disrespectful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.