School teacher's nicknames

Mr Bolton ......Moses :)
Your dad was great ......... very approachable ....is he still with us I bet he knew all them teachers if you asked him

No, he died in 2001, aged 82. He would have been 100 this year. I'm sure he would have remembered his colleagues, if not their nicknames.

Audenshaw high school, O’Hara had been a teacher there for over 25 years when I started in 1989. But if you were on the rugby team you were one on Bason’s boys and were untouchable... If ever I needed an excuse to get in trouble. He would take you into his office and sit you down for a chat with a Kit Kat and a cup of tea, top bloke.

Bason was far from a 'Top bloke'

Shit Breath= Science
Igor=Music
Hitler=English
Shitlicker=R S
Bobble Nose=Geography
Wiggy=Art
Dr Snuggles=History
Concorde or Mr Adidas= Games

Through it through the Polo:-)

Yooooooooou Booooooy!!!!
ae7e606e6d04e7ca9002918a299443d5.jpg

This list is missing

Wanking Warwick Morton the maths teacher, well remembered on Igor mind

Our Metalwork teacher Mr Woods,was nicknamed "Can Guts".
He showed us a scar he had from his time working within the industry when he was hit in the chest and stomach from a large piece of metal flying in his direction.
It was an 18 inch scar and he had 70+ stitches.

'Lucy' Loft.
'Trog' Mr. Ward (Imposing but great guy)
'Iggy' I.G. Weston.
'Tex' Houston (used to have a pump with XET chalked on it, so when you got slippered it read TEX on your backside).
'Mini' Croker. Biology
'Crackpot' or 'Fathead' Chemistry.
'Baghead' Games
'Nutty Jack' Cannon History.

Jagger and Elvis for those still trapped in those eras. They had the hair.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.