Schweinsteiger is open to a move

I think people are getting a bit carried away here.

With Tevez, Silva, Yaya and Ade at the club already and possibly players of the calibre of Torres and Ibra coming we are in danger of becoming more galactico than Real Madrid.

You need a few indians as well as the chiefs.

Milner is not a star but along with Given, Bellamy, Barry, Kompany and de Jong is the type of solid player you need. The Silvas and Torres of this world are the icing on the cake.

robbieh said:
I think people are getting a bit carried away here.

With Tevez, Silva, Yaya and Ade at the club already and possibly players of the calibre of Torres and Ibra coming we are in danger of becoming more galactico than Real Madrid.

You need a few indians as well as the chiefs.

Milner is not a star but along with Given, Bellamy, Barry, Kompany and de Jong is the type of solid player you need. The Silvas and Torres of this world are the icing on the cake.

I can see where Robbieh is coming from but Scweinsteiger is the most solid of players in World Fotball today. We will have a Captain as well. A yes please from me.

robbieh said:
I think people are getting a bit carried away here......

joy.jpg

Personally, I don't see this happening. He would be a great addition, but unlike some clubs like Liverpool, Bayern aren't as readily cash hungry and will probably be more aggressive in holding onto him.

You never know though.

There's no way he would cost only 40m. It's laughable that a club of the stature of Bayern would give him away like that. They didn't even want to sell Ribery for 60m. Schweinsteiger would be the most expensive player in the world if someone wanted to buy him.

alera said:
If we offered him what we are paying Toure + £40 million to Bayern he would be on his way to city..

No he wouldn't be. Schweinsteiger is the kind of player that can pretty much choose which club he goes to and I am not arrogant enough to think he would chose City. Not yet anyway, too early for us.

I really think some of us are getting ahead of ourselves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.