Schweinstiger saga...

Ideal+girlfriend.jpg
germanwife.20.jpg

_44763295_germafan_getty.jpg
sarah_brander_bastian_schweinsteiger.jpg

Put his "pig" back at least.

Ok bayern can keep schweinsteiger, we'll have his wife.

Wouldnt mind seeing her bouncing about in a city top each week :)

Too bad that the other thread turned into a slaggfest. When I read it yesterday something made me feel it was true, and I really hope it is. But however if there is any truth to it some media outlets should have picked it up by now.

If it´s true and City has been able to keep a lid on things thats fantastic, The signings that come out of nowhere are always the best IMO.

20sbc07 said:
Dickov 99 said:
Ajay said that a deal had been concluded at 5pm (UK time) yesterday but in another country and this was just before Corkys thread.

Could be two different stories but with Tolmies, TIGER clue and all this you do wonder......

Yeah i saw them too, It really does look like we signed schweinsteiger yesterday based on all the info here. Its just a bit strange that the papers/news dont have anything on it, they usually get info on almost every transfer.

Not so.....less and less people are trusting the papers nowadays due to their lack of morals, ethics etc, etc, the Journo relationships are now far and few between.....Robinho was just one example of the press having no advance warnings about imminent signings and City has learned from previous mistakes in the area.

PjMSweden said:
Too bad that the other thread turned into a slaggfest. When I read it yesterday something made me feel it was true, and I really hope it is. But however if there is any truth to it some media outlets should have picked it up by now.

If it´s true and City has been able to keep a lid on things thats fantastic, The signings that come out of nowhere are always the best IMO.

Without sounding too naive, I was quite taken in by this thread/rumour or wanted to be.
I'd logged out before all the arguements ensued, so maybe missed out on a classic thread.

Would be nice however, if City had put a media block on it until all parties were happy.....

The trouble with all this is that if the signing has already taken place, why haven't City announced it? Anyone have a clue re this?

Pam said:
The trouble with all this is that if the signing has already taken place, why haven't City announced it? Anyone have a clue re this?

I was thinking exactly the same Pam.. i wonder if its either to do with getting others signed up so we can have a blanket coverage of the announcements and the new shirt etc.. or is that we have some who have said they will sign only if others do etc. who the fuck knows .... ???

Pam said:

Wasn't it Ajay who'd said a signing had taken place? I think people putting 2 & 2 together come up with Schweinsteiger.

I expect (if true) that Basti is still in Germany and wouldn´t be unveiled until he managed to change his socks at least.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.