Scotland at the Euros

Dear Magic,
There is something special about watching a 50 year old bloke in a skirt falling over drunk. It's why I like your lot. Unlike our lot they are great fans, no fighting, just there to have a good time.
Hope you do better than you think they will.

Misty
Cheers Misty. You’re right, we enjoy it. We know where we stand in the bigger picture. As long as our lads have a go, we know class wins in the end, but by fuck, give them a game and we will be right behind you.

I have to say, i'm not overly confident about our chances of getting too far. For some reason the attractive, fluid football we were playing for the first 75% of the qualifying campaign has disappeared, followed by a series of poor displays. The other night against Gibraltar was a pretty tough watch.
Some big injuries, and lack of accomplished attackers is a big worry, as i just dont really see where the goals are going to come from. Shankland just isnt cut out for it at this level, so its big pressure on Che Adams who's decent, but hasn't exactly been prolific in a scotland shirt.

Anyway, lets just enjoy the occasion and see where it gets us. For us to be at the tournament in itself is an incredible feat.

I have to say, i'm not overly confident about our chances of getting too far. For some reason the attractive, fluid football we were playing for the first 75% of the qualifying campaign has disappeared, followed by a series of poor displays. The other night against Gibraltar was a pretty tough watch.
Some big injuries, and lack of accomplished attackers is a big worry, as i just dont really see where the goals are going to come from. Shankland just isnt cut out for it at this level, so its big pressure on Che Adams who's decent, but hasn't exactly been prolific in a scotland shirt.

Anyway, let’s just enjoy the occasion and see where it gets us. For us to be at the tournament in itself is an incredible feat.
I didn’t even watch it. These games are nothing. The mind set is different, we will be ready, but even at our very best, we are up against it. I took out of it the same as when you win the league snd there we games left, form dips and you struggle because the job is done. I’m hoping that’s the same deal after we qualified. We will find out soon enough. In the days when we had better strikers and more class in midfield, we still fucked up. So, you never know, even though we kinda do. :)

Not conceding from the halfway line in the first game again will be an improvement on last time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.