Scotland at the Euros

The Scotland squad has very limited talent, Defense and attack are very weak, only hope is to flood the midfield, team work and truck loads of luck.
I think we’ll nick a goal against Hungary but I’ve no clue where from as we are dreadful, compare Scotland squad with England and it is a total joke
Germany 4v0
Switzerland 2v0
Hungary 2v1
head sees it that way too. if we get 2 points i think we'll have done extremely well

Yeah, when you consider how weak we are in some key areas (central defence and up front), you have to think Clarke is pretty much maximising what he has overall.

Keep it solid and hope the chances fall to McGinn or McTominay.

Think Dykes is quite a big miss, very limited player but his fight and aggression in the box always gives us the option of just getting as many balls in the box as possible, then picking up the second balls.

Be pleasantly surprised if we get a win and score a few goals.
set my expectations very low for this one after misplaced optimism so many times before, that said when flower of Scotland is blasted then I’ll be thinking we can beat anyone.

First of all, I would like to thank Jesus for helping us qualify. He really turned up.

Well, as we approach the tourney starting, I am really looking forward to it, especially after being bored shitless by an England performance that finally got me off the glue. Gave me hope.

We go there with no expectations at all. And many many thousands are leaving our wee place to drink German beer and get very, very drunk.

I think we have a slight chance of getting out the group and I know I can count on you all to get right behind our lads

How do you think we will do? And have you any words of advice for us?
Funny how Celtic fans suddenly become porridge munchers when the tattie munchers don’t qualify

Never a penalty.

Hanley not good.

Thought Conway and Morgan looked quite sharp though.

Didn't learn much else

2/2 thought we were struggling every time they attacked down the left.
Cannot see us doing anything in Germany.Defence shocking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.