Scotland at the Euros

How many jocks have gone over mate? Clarke has moulded a good unit and getting out of the group is realistic, you never know after that.
I read it’s about 200,000 according toour news. We can only hope Germany start slow, then get slower. The other two games are where it really matters and neither will be easy. Never is with us.

I read it’s about 200,000 according toour news. We can only hope Germany start slow, then get slower. The other two games are where it really matters and neither will be easy. Never is with us.

Good luck tomorrow pal.

We’re on the march with Stevy’s army
We're all going to Germany
And we'll really shake them up
When we win the Euro cup
'Cause Scotland are the greatest football team

Other than France, Germany, Croatia, Belgium……

Good luck mate. Will be supporting them with my missus who's from the Highlands (we follow Caley Thistle from afar and get to occasional games) and the not so wee bairns.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.