Scotland at the Euros

Danny Armstrong
Lyall Cameron
Luke McCowan
Should all be in the squad before Ryan Jack.How did Jack get in the squad.

I didn't watch last night's shit show where the soon to be rag manager proved beyond all doubt he is clueless but, on the basis we have some great players with a shit manager.....
@Magicpole how do I apply to be an horny, no sorry honary jock ?

I didn't watch last night's shit show where the soon to be rag manager proved beyond all doubt he is clueless but, on the basis we have some great players with a shit manager.....
@Magicpole how do I apply to be an horny, no sorry honary jock ?
I’m afraid we have strict rules. I will try and put a word in. Don’t build your hopes up though. I may have miraculous hair, but this could be beyond even me.

Well a day to go before we open up a second front in Germany. It may be another Operation Market Garden, although that was in Holland, but, I fear the outcome maybe the same. Fight like fuck, take them on but get overpowered and ultimately defeated. It is what it is. I have loads of Malts. I think I may need them all.

Well a day to go before we open up a second front in Germany. It may be another Operation Market Garden, although that was in Holland, but, I fear the outcome maybe the same. Fight like fuck, take them on but get overpowered and ultimately defeated. It is what it is. I have loads of Malts. I think I may need them all.
I really do believe they will have to get something from tomorrows game to qualify. As I said previously, the Swiss and Hungary are very decent and far better than the UK media think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.